Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

Does the junior need to be on the cup scheme to qualify for the pull through

I'm not going so don't have a horse in this race but, OSC's won't be directly organising their own travel for this so fencing off tickets using that excuse isn't relevant. Maybe for minor miscellaneous drop each branch a max of 2 codes for tickets.

Time to put virtually all fans tickets to points for this one. Otherwise it'll end up with partners, hangers on, one game a season people getting a spare and/or a chunky black market explosion.

I'm not going so don't have a horse in this race but, OSC's won't be directly organising their own travel for this so fencing off tickets using that excuse isn't relevant. Maybe for minor miscellaneous drop each branch a max of 2 codes for tickets.

Time to put virtually all fans tickets to points for this one. Otherwise it'll end up with partners, hangers on, one game a season people getting a spare and/or a chunky black market explosion.

It will go right down the sales criteria this. Completely different scenario, but like the FA Cup semi final where lots of blues decide cost isn't worth it for a semi, the cost of this is astronomical if not pre-booked.

The headlines will soon turn to "City can't sell out CL final".

Why wouldn’t they do junior pull throughs? My lad has had his ST for 3 years and only has 2350 points, why shouldn’t I be able to take him with me?
There’s anomalies with the system. My daughter is 18-25 with 3000 pts but I can’t pull her through when I buy mine, although if they’re doing an 18-25 pre-sale she can get hers before I get mine which means likely we’re not sat together or the risk I don’t get one (I should but not guaranteed). She’s been an ST for 6 years, so it’s unfair to me.

There’s anomalies with the system. My daughter is 18-25 with 3000 pts but I can’t pull her through when I buy mine, although if they’re doing an 18-25 pre-sale she can get hers before I get mine which means likely we’re not sat together or the risk I don’t get one (I should but not guaranteed). She’s been an ST for 6 years, so it’s unfair to me.
Why can’t you do the pull through?

If you mean that same person getting 2 tickets, one through OSC and one through cup scheme, that can't happen.

If you use your supporter number to get a ticket through the OSC, you can't then use it for another ticket on your account
I think the Club will be asking the OSC to take a bigger allocation for Istanbul to fill our end.

I thought the pull through was only for under 18s?
Yes, that’s my understanding. In my scenario the unfairness is why juniors can be pulled through but those who have just left it and been waiting much longer cannot. It therefore punishes me because in order to guarantee seats together I have to wait until my daughter qualifies. The chipping away of our allocation to different groups annoys me somewhat and I bet for Wembley a fair proportion of those pull throughs are used by adults (seeing as they never check), hopefully this won’t be as big an issue in Istanbul.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.