Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

As far as I am aware, UEFA will not allow supporters to choose their specific seat. Only the catcategory
That's shocking for the £ involved to be lumbered with the chance of a crap seat.

Re-thinking trip now, not being able to pick the very thing you're spending a small fortune on for 90mins and that choice to be taken out of your hands?

Agree completely that not all cup scheme members are going, but they all know people who do want to go.

I think we'll get a lot of people who end up with tickets once they get out there.

Earlier today I said that most would be paying £800+, but things are changing rapidly and you'd be lucky to do it for less than a grand if you haven't booked anything yet.
True but don’t forget a lot of Osc members on cup scheme so there will be a massive overlap.

At the current travel prices and the fact Istanbul can be a fairly tricky place to go if you’re not used to travelling I reckon there will be tickets for all who want to go.

True but don’t forget a lot of Osc members on cup scheme so there will be a massive overlap.

At the current travel prices and the fact Istanbul can be a fairly tricky place to go if you’re not used to travelling I reckon there will be tickets for all who want to go.
There definitely will.

I don’t think tickets will be a problem for most but direct flight availability will be at an extreme premium due to the date of June 10th your getting into the holiday season chartered aircraft will be at a premium. This will help those in needing tickets going via throughout Europe independently.

What’s stopping that person who’s got a ticket through the supporters club passing their cup scheme ticket down to their mates?
If you mean that same person getting 2 tickets, one through OSC and one through cup scheme, that can't happen.

If you use your supporter number to get a ticket through the OSC, you can't then use it for another ticket on your account

If you mean that same person getting 2 tickets, one through OSC and one through cup scheme, that can't happen.

If you use your supporter number to get a ticket through the OSC, you can't then use it for another ticket on your account
City aren't the custodian of tickets just codes, so could have anomalies for this one.

I wonder how many 70 euros tickets are left for the first window of sales to points?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.