Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

That’s the point. They haven’t even all sold yet because they are too expensive. From what I can see there’s about 10’flights from Manchester on the Thursday and Friday, which is 2500 people, and even they haven’t sold out yet.

That’s because most people aren’t going direct. Everyone I know has booked indirect. The lack of sold out direct flights may not be the best indicator of ticket demand

All members in our OSC who applied for tickets have been given one at the £156 price bracket (12 people)

I did also register for an access code, but I don’t know if that means I’ll have the opportunity to purchase an extra ticket.

I share a season ticket with my uncle and he’s desperate to get one so I’m hoping I can buy one for him.

Does anyone know if the OSC tickets are linked to your supporters number and if so, does the uefa access code then become invalid if a ticket has already been granted via the OSC?
We were told in absolutely no uncertain terms to not apply through the branch and for a code

Please try to reserve judgement when you don’t know my situation. I share a season ticket with my uncle and we are in the CL cup scheme with 13,000 points. I’m also a OSC member and decided to apply there also. My uncle is very deserving of a ticket
Problem you've got mate is OSC will need to lodge your supporter number to get your ticket, if you have a separate one from your Uncle and the season cards in his name you've got a chance best of luck.

That’s because most people aren’t going direct. Everyone I know has booked indirect. The lack of sold out direct flights may not be the best indicator of ticket demand
No chance have that many booked indirect. Some have of course but it won’t make a big dent in the allocation. 20k fans is pretty much 100 full flights. I’ve been using Skyscanner since before the semi and the same indirect flights are on sale now as were before. And they are flights which will be forecasted already to fill with non football fans.

Honestly, I believe people are getting way overhyped about demand for this. Plenty will do but plenty will not. I hardly know anyone who hasn’t fucked it off now because of price and hassle.

The most we’ve ever taken abroad is 8k to Porto and nearly everyone I know went to that.

Hospitality most likely would take the most expensive too I imagine.
Just because they have money doesn’t mean they always like paying out money.

The seating plan and allocation process isn’t fantastic. I wouldn’t like to pay category 1 prices and then find myself sat half way back in the third tier, a good distance from the pitch.

Signed up for the website and the app.

What could go wrong when buying my ticket? :-/

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.