Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

There’s anomalies with the system. My daughter is 18-25 with 3000 pts but I can’t pull her through when I buy mine, although if they’re doing an 18-25 pre-sale she can get hers before I get mine which means likely we’re not sat together or the risk I don’t get one (I should but not guaranteed). She’s been an ST for 6 years, so it’s unfair to me.
That’s part of it for me too - I’m not against the idea of pull throughs in principal for aways etc, but for our first ‘proper’ CL final where fans can actually go with no restrictions, I think it’d be tough on some ST holders who may miss out in my position (relatively low points but on the scheme).

But a lot are saying all cup schemers will get one, so let’s hope they’re right!

There’s anomalies with the system. My daughter is 18-25 with 3000 pts but I can’t pull her through when I buy mine, although if they’re doing an 18-25 pre-sale she can get hers before I get mine which means likely we’re not sat together or the risk I don’t get one (I should but not guaranteed). She’s been an ST for 6 years, so it’s unfair to me.

I’ve got sympathy but it’s not really an anomaly is it? Your daughter is an adult. And like any other two adults who want to buy together, you have to wait until the one with the fewer points qualify.

The 18-25 allocation is just an extra bonus for a few young adults to attend who wouldn’t ordinarily qualify.

Really good point about mobile charges. If you go to Turkey, YOU NEED TO BUY A SIM at the airport or you will be robbed by data charges! No ifs, no buts, SIM required, or your phone bill may be more than your ticket!
Hang on - you can buy an esim before you go and it will activate when you land.

That's shocking for the £ involved to be lumbered with the chance of a crap seat.

Re-thinking trip now, not being able to pick the very thing you're spending a small fortune on for 90mins and that choice to be taken out of your hands?
It’s the way UEFA sales for tournaments and cup finals have always worked. in the scheme of things, ticket choice for our potentially greatest ever night is neither here nor there. Just my opinion

It will go right down the sales criteria this. Completely different scenario, but like the FA Cup semi final where lots of blues decide cost isn't worth it for a semi, the cost of this is astronomical if not pre-booked.

The headlines will soon turn to "City can't sell out CL final".
The cost will put some off for sure but interest is still sky high and I know far more people who are going to this than went to the FA Cup semi-final. One of them isn't even a season ticket holder these days but he's got a ticket lined up and booked his flight a couple of weeks ago. Other fans who are season ticket holders are sweating a bit about it getting down to their points and are tapping up fans who have more points who aren't going - this will be happening all over the place. If City and Sport Options are in a position to lay on enough flights to get the majority of our fans over there then this sells out IMO. The cost might be prohibitive but many will suck it up.

Hang on - you can buy an esim before you go and it will activate when you land.
For those that have ESIM capable phones. Lots of Iphones do, only fairly modern Android phones do. My phone is less than 12 months old and Android and doesn't.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.