Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

I know there were problems yesterday with City's Ticket Servers, (with and FA Cup Final Tickets bought yesterday being unable to be downloaded) and talk of maintenance until Friday. Could any delay for communicating the UEFA Codes out to fans until Monday be something to do with that?

Great timing or what!
Yep, I tried to download my fa cup ticket yesterday but couldn’t. Thanks for confirming.

Just the Champions League Trophy please,

Just trying to lighten the atmosphere a bit with all the wind bags crying about Supporters Clubs.
Wind bags crying?

Season ticket holders are rightly annoyed because any Tom, Dick & Harry who's a member of their local (or not) OSC are getting tickets for the biggest game in our history before your average Season ticket holder who's not in an OSC.

There are members of the OSC that aren't on the cup scheme, are not platinum Season ticket holders and some even say that, in some cases aren't even Season ticket holders yet you post inflammatory shite like that.

The majority of our support are not in the OSC yet have to stand by and watch a minority get privileged treatment. It's ridiculous that ALL supporters haven't had to follow the SAME process for tickets for a game of this magnitude. I include the corporate support in this as not to upset you too much Timmy

I've registered on the uefa website but can't find anywhere that asks for an access code to be inputted as others have shown on a screenshot. Are there different uefa sites? Does anyone have the link to the one we will eventually need to use?
You request your access code via City’s website, the link was on your email, if your a season ticket holder. Then you wait until they send you the code, when your loyalty points hit the sales criteria level‍♂️♂️

Yeah, it's getting silly now. They really needed to get them on sale ASAP but it feels like they're spending an age allocating to OSC and hospitality and in the meantime the vast majority of people who will be going are left in the dark. They really do need to announce criteria windows today and get them on sale tomorrow.
We fly out on 7th June, on the cup scheme with over 22k point so had no hesitation booking, those who are waiting to see if they have a ticket before booking, are going to end up not being able to get or afford flights by the time they go on sale. The club have wasted a week fucking about with stuff that could have been done by Saturday. They could have told us all on Thursday about codes and given us until Saturday to apply. The OSC should have been given 48 hour to get the allocation in.

Tickets should have been on sale on Monday and everyone on cup scheme should have had a sales window by now so that those who were sweating on tickets know if they had a chance and been sorting out getting to Istanbul its not the easiest place to arrange travel to, we are not going to Wembley or Paris. Inter have given out their info on Monday and go on sale tomorrow while we are all on a 268 page thread arguing about criteria cos no-one has got a clue whats happening

I did the same but held them for a week for £32 with Turkish Airlines. The £32 was refunded when I booked
I did the very same, and when I booked my flight it was £384 return from Manchester.

when I price held it was £384. Bargain.

And likewise, with the accommodation, it was booked which fully refundable and its cost £62.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.