Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

No they haven't. The OSC ticket allocation is yet to be decided. People are just being asked to enter the relevant supporter numbers on the system as per the posts above. No matter how many times people repeat the same incorrect informtion it doesn't make it true and is just messing with people's blood pressure.
Yeah but lets be honest here. They will get the allocation asked for. They are not going to have to go threw rig marole of putting all the supporters details and only getting a percentage. The issue isnt the SC getting tickets its the issue they are going to people who would be at the bottom of the list to qualify. Some with not even ST. That is what is not right. That is the gripe.

It’s been a week since the second leg and two weeks from now blues will be starting their trips to Turkey. You’d imagine they’d be giving us information today with tickets on sale tomorrow. Say the ticket sales run into next week it doesn’t leave a great deal of time for people to spontaneously book travel plans.
Yeah, it's getting silly now. They really needed to get them on sale ASAP but it feels like they're spending an age allocating to OSC and hospitality and in the meantime the vast majority of people who will be going are left in the dark. They really do need to announce criteria windows today and get them on sale tomorrow.

Show us proof or a screenshot of a ticket in someone’s name you can’t it’s made up, Facebook ffs

are you that naive that you believe a supporters club is going to tell people they have tickets, them same people will book flights on the back of that information, and for them to be told, oh sorry what i told you is wrong there are no tickets, i have no reason to make it up, i will source tickets in the 1st window at the cheapest prices for myself, my sympathies are with those who are buying into a system that is being circumnavigated by a completely flawed system. It's up to you whether you choose to believe it, you will see many people echo the same sentiments, sit back and watch it evolve, if i am wrong i will hold my hands up and say so, but i know i won't be doing that. cos it's already happening

I know there were problems yesterday with City's Ticket Servers, (with and FA Cup Final Tickets bought yesterday being unable to be downloaded) and talk of maintenance until Friday. Could any delay for communicating the UEFA Codes out to fans until Monday be something to do with that?

Great timing or what!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.