Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

I’m sure most may already know this but when I bought my flights off Pegasus from Manchester I paid an extra £22 which gives a free cancellation up to 7 days before just in case I don’t manage to get tickets .

I don’t get the hate against OSCs. The club has a huge fan following globally and for fans not in England, the SC is the only way to get tickets. A lot of people want to see their team in the final and it’s on the club to allocate tickets to SCs and ST holders fairly. Instead of complaining you can join your local OSC branch. There’s a reason why its an integral part of Manchester City and I assure you it’s worth it.

Most supporters prefer to do their own thing when following City home and away.

Like booking your own hotels, flights or even drinking in a pub of your choice.

Being herded to a community centre to drink out of date beer 10 miles outside of the ground isn't for everybody.

Do we have any idea as to what the facilities are likely to be at the fanparks? In particular will there be adequate seating? I’m not really up to standing for long periods, especially if I have to stand during the match.

Are we going to get any warning before these actually go on sale? Or just sent access code at some point when at work and told to get on uefa website quick??

Okay. Me and my son both on CL scheme. I have 16,500 points. He has 11,500 points. He is 24. Will I be able to get him a ticket when I am eligible as he is in the 18-25 category? If not I guess I’m safe to wait until it hits his points? Thoughts please

Okay. Me and my son both on CL scheme. I have 16,500 points. He has 11,500 points. He is 24. Will I be able to get him a ticket when I am eligible as he is in the 18-25 category? If not I guess I’m safe to wait until it hits his points? Thoughts please
You’ll piss it. I’d wait if you want to be together.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.