Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

Fucking hell its like mumsnet in here 'i've heard' 'someone on facebook' 'apparently'

Supporters clubs have been asked to input details, names and supporter numbers, of everyone who has applied (and is willing to pay £156 for a ticket) if City have any kind of sense they can do a check to make sure all these individuals are season card holders and in the cup scheme but lets not hold our breath on this. The inputting of details is done via a portal which is usually only opened up with access to the number of tickets the branch has been allocated for each individual away game for this game you can input as many supporters details as originally applied for which is probably the cause of some of the confusion.

Just for clarity absolutely nobody has a ticket as of yet. There are far too many flapping on here, absolutely everyone who has a season card and is in the cup scheme will definitely get a ticket, as will many who arent in the scheme

Nb. im on the cup scheme with over 21k points so will be getting my own ticket as and when UEFA send me my access code, see you all in Istanbul

£800 down now on flights and accommodation after being told we had tickets last night.

Woke up this morning to be told it isn’t guaranteed

Fucking hell its like mumsnet in here 'i've heard' 'someone on facebook' 'apparently'

Supporters clubs have been asked to input details, names and supporter numbers, of everyone who has applied (and is willing to pay £156 for a ticket) if City have any kind of sense they can do a check to make sure all these individuals are season card holders and in the cup scheme but lets not hold our breath on this. The inputting of details is done via a portal which is usually only opened up with access to the number of tickets the branch has been allocated for each individual away game for this game you can input as many supporters details as originally applied for which is probably the cause of some of the confusion.

Just for clarity absolutely nobody has a ticket as of yet. There are far too many flapping on here, absolutely everyone who has a season card and is in the cup scheme will definitely get a ticket, as will many who arent in the scheme

Nb. im on the cup scheme with over 21k points so will be getting my own ticket as and when UEFA send me my access code, see you all in Istanbul
If that was the case then as I said earlier the SC’s should have requested that only their members with season cards on scheme applied, would have been much easier and quicker.

If that was the case then as I said earlier the SC’s should have only requested that only their members with season cards on scheme applied, would have been much easier and quicker.
As long as Kevin parker sorts the Bulgarian supporters out again ,all's good

Speaking of rumours I heard that Marc Almond was in hospital and when they pumped his stomach they found 13 different…

One for the kids there

I've registered on the uefa website but can't find anywhere that asks for an access code to be inputted as others have shown on a screenshot. Are there different uefa sites? Does anyone have the link to the one we will eventually need to use?

I've registered on the uefa website but can't find anywhere that asks for an access code to be inputted as others have shown on a screenshot. Are there different uefa sites? Does anyone have the link to the one we will eventually need to use?
same here mate can't find anywhere on uefas site but then when you follow a link put on this forum it brings it straight up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.