Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

I notice Inter are inviting their members to request a code as well as season ticket holders whereas City are only allowing season ticket holders to.
It's only anecdotal, but an Italian colleague thinks Inter might struggle to take 20k. Don't think it's based on anything other than a gut feeling (and similarly I still think we will do well to get 20k there).

I suspect our matchday members would get another opportunity to apply for a code at a later date (assuming it goes that far).

I’ve got 22000 points and my son has 8500, he’s 20 years old, both on cup scheme. We could’ve applied for tickets together with the OSC, but we’re concerned we wouldn’t get tickets, or would get stung for the £450 ticket bracket hence believing best to do it on our own.
Any ideas what will be the easiest way for us to get a seat together when the access codes go live please? Many thanks in advance

I’ve got 22000 points and my son has 8500, he’s 20 years old, both on cup scheme. We could’ve applied for tickets together with the OSC, but we’re concerned we wouldn’t get tickets, or would get stung for the £450 ticket bracket hence believing best to do it on our own.
Any ideas what will be the easiest way for us to get a seat together when the access codes go live please? Many thanks in advance
Anyone ont the cup scheme who wants one will get one but if you are waiting to sit together you’ll be paying the higher price

Tough one mate you'll probably be able to buy straight away your son a little later chances are if you buy in same category you'll be able to sit or stand together.

me and my dad are in a similar situation

have a read of the below link

It's only anecdotal, but an Italian colleague thinks Inter might struggle to take 20k. Don't think it's based on anything other than a gut feeling (and similarly I still think we will do well to get 20k there).

I suspect our matchday members would get another opportunity to apply for a code at a later date (assuming it goes that far).
i really can't see how we or inter would struggle to get 20k people, this is the cl final

I imagine people are assuming OSC have their quota because that message clearly says they have .
Whilst the explanations given on here says that OSC had to put names and numbers of those who want the £140 tickets and nothing was confirmed (I don’t think Iv seen a message telling OSC that nothing is confirmed), That message clearly says your allocation is confirmed .. is it not just the case of you now telling 22 people that you have the tickets if they are happy to pay £140 or what ever price bracket it was ?
Not flapping just like to see some transparency and honesty.

No, it’s been explained on here several times and I don’t have the effort to explain it again

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.