Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

When I was 18-25, there was no such thing. I had to miss games at that age because I didn't have enough points. I was ok with that. I'm also ok with an 18-25 category existing, but the point I made (which has not been addressed), is what to do if it is impractical to implement. If it's easy then it needs no further discussion, but that doesn't seem to be the case with UEFA administering all of the ticket sales. If you're 18 you are an adult. Being asked to adhere to the criteria like everyone else for reasons that may beyond the control of the club is not unreasonable.
I can’t write a response to this without sounding like an arse so hopefully a mutual method is met so that we can all enjoy ourselves out there!

Eh? He comes all over with me on the junior pull through but no loyalty points are awarded now. He can never catch up. What do you expect him, and many other children, to do? Should the club completely alienate the future generation of fans that will replace us by excluding them from attending away games with their parents?
The point I was making could refer to many comments on this thread. People are looking for the club to design the sales criteria around their personal circumstances. For example, I think those not on the CL scheme with exactly 5080 points should get first go……

He's
I dont think a UCL away game is suitable for a child. The police can be brutal for no reason, there can be chaotic crushes and you'll have to have eyes in the back of your head at all times.

Both Italians and Turks like stabbing people in the arse. Sad but you're never far from violence..

He'll get his chance when he's older.
He's 13 so not a little kid and he's been to Anfield....He will be fine!

When I was 18-25, there was no such thing. I had to miss games at that age because I didn't have enough points. I was ok with that. I'm also ok with an 18-25 category existing, but the point I made (which has not been addressed), is what to do if it is impractical to implement. If it's easy then it needs no further discussion, but that doesn't seem to be the case with UEFA administering all of the ticket sales. If you're 18 you are an adult. Being asked to adhere to the criteria like everyone else for reasons that may beyond the control of the club is not unreasonable.
It won’t be hard to implement will just be the same as any away fixtures or finals . They will have a % of tickets/ codes allocated , It will just be the case of giving a code to those 18.- 25s who are lucky enough to be 1st in the queue untill there % of codes have gone, then the rest of them back in the queue when it gets to there points

My travel and hotel to Istanbul all sorted but still waiting for City to let us all know how we can buy tickets. I am on the CL cup Scheme with 8k points so should be ok. My son is on the CL Cup scheme but only has 4k points.
I would say anybody on the CL scheme who wants one will get one

Eh? He comes all over with me on the junior pull through but no loyalty points are awarded now. He can never catch up. What do you expect him, and many other children, to do? Should the club completely alienate the future generation of fans that will replace us by excluding them from attending away games with their parents?
Understand what you're saying used to do the same thing with my lads when they were younger. But I think you know the answer to your own question

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.