Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

Totally agree mate. The days of Nicky Reid turning up there in a Pringle and a pair of Farahs as the club president are long gone. Now they’re nothing more than a vehicle for tickets for away games.

I’m all for a overseas clubs as they’ll get together to watch game etc.
I went to my own branch a couple of weeks ago, which meets pretty well every month. Our President, Tommy Booth, was there (but I didn't clock what he was wearing). I talked about these PL charges and we discussed the Family Fun Day we're putting on in June, which will raise hundreds of pounds for our chosen charities. We're also running 3 coaches to Wembley next weekend and they regularly run a coach to home games.

As well as Tommy, we've had Dennis Tueart, Brian Horton, Nedum Onuoha and Peter Barnes as guests. Had some great nights there with my fellow Blues.

Last edited:
Yes they have been on sale. Bear in mind that game is next Wednesday a week before West Ham's final and 10 days before our game.

Here's the link to ticket info from the Roma website.

Thank you. So it’s not clear why there is a delay to the sale of the Champions league tickets which is leading to conjecture and uncertainty

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.