Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

I think the delay in releasing tickets must be down to them still considering moving the venue.
All on the election results this.

Any idea on what points will start at and what the drops will be?
They haven’t specified exactly. However, as @BlueMooner123 has put below, given that some of the other allocations will begin over the weekend, the club are very keen to use the weekend to make sure that the whole system doesn’t break when we get underway.

Any idea how many accces codes were requested, or what that first points bracket will be for and will it include 18-25s?
Answered the first point bracket in my answer above.

They asked us not to share the number of access codes, but let’s just say it was significantly lower than the 36,000 seasoncard holders that were eligible to request one.

The plan is for 18-25s to go live tomorrow too. That allocation will be staggered via points this time (albeit at a level relative to those in that age range). As it was oversubscribed, this was to avoid a Brentford scenario.

They haven’t specified exactly. However, as @BlueMooner123 has put below, given that some of the other allocations will begin over the weekend, the club are very keen to use the weekend to make sure that the whole system doesn’t break when we get underway.
Most probably a silly question but have the club indicated how many codes were issued ?

Can you guys check in your city accounts where usually under the "Tickets" section you have all games listed or tickets you hold ... there was UEFA Access Code showing but for some it's disappeared now. Still showing under history of purchase, but not showing in the account as a ticket.

Looks like this:

View attachment 80706
I can see my purchase for an access code.

Attachments

• IMG_3354.jpeg
    IMG_3354.jpeg
    283.5 KB · Views: 96
Answered the first point bracket in my answer above.

They asked us not to share the number of access codes, but let’s just say it was significantly lower than the 36,000 seasoncard holders that were eligible to request one.

The plan is for 18-25s to go live tomorrow too. That allocation will be staggered via points this time (albeit at a level relative to those in that age range). As it was oversubscribed, this was to avoid a Brentford scenario.
It is my firm belief that if the club don’t get these on open sale quick there will be lots of unsold tickets.

That would make sense. A lot of people didn’t get the email confirming that they had requested an access code so that is one thing they will want tightened up.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.