Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

Thank you. So it’s not clear why there is a delay to the sale of the Champions league tickets which is leading to conjecture and uncertainty
The only possible reason I can think of is purely down to when the games are being played. EL final comes round pretty quickly (less than a fortnight after the semi finals) so makes sense that its ticketing is dealt with first.
Perhaps the UEFA ticketing software can't deal with six sets of fans attempting to buy tickets at the same time so has separate windows for each of the three finals?

The only possible reason I can think of is purely down to when the games are being played. EL final comes round pretty quickly (less than a fortnight after the semi finals) so makes sense that its ticketing is dealt with first.
Perhaps the UEFA ticketing software can't deal with six sets of fans attempting to buy tickets at the same time so has separate windows for each of the three finals?
Pretty sure West Ham’s final is sold out and I bet Roma and Sevilla have sold a few too. I don’t see this being a problem.

The Inter website hasn't been updated since Monday. Nothing since the info that their fans had until yesterday (Wednesday) to apply for access codes.

Criteria should be released in the morning and I believe the intention is for the first window to begin that afternoon. Then no drop in ticket point band until after the Brentford game.
Any idea how many accces codes were requested, or what that first points bracket will be for and will it include 18-25s?

Criteria should be released in the morning and I believe the intention is for the first window to begin that afternoon. Then no drop in ticket point band until after the Brentford game.
I guess that makes sense. They will need to see if the system works as they expect it too and then a full roll out after the bank holiday.

The Inter website hasn't been updated since Monday. Nothing since the info that their fans had until yesterday (Wednesday) to apply for access codes.
Yes,but it does say the demand will be oversubscribed and tickets will go to season ticket holders and MEMBERS who have been season tkt holders and MEMBERS the longest.I think that's how it should be done.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.