Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

Most probably a silly question but have the club indicated how many codes were issued ?
Not silly at all. I mentioned it above, but they’ve asked us not to share the specific number. It was significantly lower than the 36,000 eligible to season card holders.

In my opinion, it backs up my thought that this could either sell out at the lower end of season cards not on the scheme or just about on general sale. Of course, what price people are willing to pay for a ticket may impact sales as we move through the criteria.

Criteria should be released in the morning and I believe the intention is for the first window to begin that afternoon. Then no drop in ticket point band until after the Brentford game.

Thanks, Alex. I will be strung up for asking this, but has there been a decision made on OSC tickets? I presumed these would be allocated before all tickets go live so OSC access codes can't be used twice.

Not silly at all. I mentioned it above, but they’ve asked us not to share the specific number. It was significantly lower than the 36,000 eligible to season card holders.

In my opinion, it backs up my thought that this could either sell out at the lower end of season cards not on the scheme or just about on general sale. Of course, what price people are willing to pay for a ticket may impact sales as we move through the criteria.
Thanks for the reply

Answered the first point bracket in my answer above.

They asked us not to share the number of access codes, but let’s just say it was significantly lower than the 36,000 seasoncard holders that were eligible to request one.

The plan is for 18-25s to go live tomorrow too. That allocation will be staggered via points this time (albeit at a level relative to those in that age range). As it was oversubscribed, this was to avoid a Brentford scenario.
Hi Alex, I have high points and I’m also in the 18-25 bracket, if I miss my 18-25 bracket to wait for someone else to qualify will I miss out on the allocation or be sent another code in line with the normal criteria?

Answered the first point bracket in my answer above.

They asked us not to share the number of access codes, but let’s just say it was significantly lower than the 36,000 seasoncard holders that were eligible to request one.

The plan is for 18-25s to go live tomorrow too. That allocation will be staggered via points this time (albeit at a level relative to those in that age range). As it was oversubscribed, this was to avoid a Brentford scenario.
The staggering of 18-25 sounds reasonable, be interested in how thats going to work.

Appreciate you keeping us updated.

Hi Alex, I have high points and I’m also in the 18-25 bracket, if I miss my 18-25 bracket to wait for someone else to qualify will I miss out on the allocation or be sent another code in line with the normal criteria?
I know it would be better coming from Alex but your access code should remain valid until you decide to purchase a ticket.
Or at least that’s my understanding of it.

That’s you and @Didsbury Dave giving me hope that I will get a ticket :-)

I know it would be better coming from Alex but your access code should remain valid until you decide to purchase a ticket.
Or at least that’s my understanding of it.
Cheers it’s just as it’s only a small allocation I don’t want that to sell out as it would normally etc

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.