Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

This is a good price for direct flights from Stansted, only £490 return. Early in on Saturday (overnight flight depart 0020) arrive 0600, Sunday flight out at 0855 back 1055.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230525_190930_Pegasus.jpg
    Screenshot_20230525_190930_Pegasus.jpg
    502.8 KB · Views: 65
Answered the first point bracket in my answer above.

They asked us not to share the number of access codes, but let’s just say it was significantly lower than the 36,000 seasoncard holders that were eligible to request one.

The plan is for 18-25s to go live tomorrow too. That allocation will be staggered via points this time (albeit at a level relative to those in that age range). As it was oversubscribed, this was to avoid a Brentford scenario.

Roughly how many that are part of the scheme have applied, if you have any ideas that is?

Cheers it’s just as it’s only a small allocation I don’t want that to sell out as it would normally etc
Hopefully City’s release will come with some FAQ’s so everybody knows where they stand.

According to the uefa site there is an option to ‘seat with’ for tickets bought separately but they have to be in the same category, which might not be guaranteed if your mate has to wait a while.

But it’s something to consider

Attachments

• IMG_1455.jpeg
    IMG_1455.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 66
The only possible reason I can think of is purely down to when the games are being played. EL final comes round pretty quickly (less than a fortnight after the semi finals) so makes sense that its ticketing is dealt with first.
Perhaps the UEFA ticketing software can't deal with six sets of fans attempting to buy tickets at the same time so has separate windows for each of the three finals?
Makes perfect sense to me. I was kind of comin* to the same conclusion

This is a good price for direct flights from Stansted, only £490 return. Early in on Saturday (overnight flight depart 0020) arrive 0600, Sunday flight out at 0855 back 1055.
Definitely need a hotel on the Saturday to get a few hours before the final otherwise you’re gonna be awake for more than 36 hours

I’m starting to seriously wonder if there is a big problem looming, and it’s going to be moved to Benfica, why else haven’t tickets been released by UEFA.
It’s not as if this event has crept up on the fuckers?!

I think they have already started selling to locals and them that got lucky in the ballot. Iv seen posts from both sets on socials so can’t see them changing it now as they would have to refund them and possibly compensate those in the ballot who have booked flights .

I know it would be better coming from Alex but your access code should remain valid until you decide to purchase a ticket.
Or at least that’s my understanding of it.
They are time limited so the club can accurately release each set of codes, knowing that there are still enough tickets still available to that next set of code holders. Not time limiting the codes could see a thousand unused codes suddenly purchase just as they have issued a new set of 1000 codes to fans eagerly awaiting.

In short, the message should be, you have a window, you should know by now if you're going, either use it or lose it!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.