Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

They are time limited so the club can accurately release each set of codes, knowing that there are still enough tickets still available to that next set of code holders. Not time limiting the codes could see a thousand unused codes suddenly purchase just as they have issued a new set of 1000 codes to fans eagerly awaiting.

In short, the message should be, you have a window, you should know by now if you're going, either use it or lose it!
This can't be right otherwise you wouldn't be able to wait for mates with lower points trying to sit together.

This can't be right otherwise you wouldn't be able to wait for mates with lower points trying to sit together.
I asked the same question as I have 2,000 more points than my lad. Alex at City Matters said all codes do not deactivate.

Yeah, that’s right.

In terms of the code, once you’re eligible it won’t deactivate (not sure that’s the right word) until our allocation is sold out.

They are time limited so the club can accurately release each set of codes, knowing that there are still enough tickets still available to that next set of code holders. Not time limiting the codes could see a thousand unused codes suddenly purchase just as they have issued a new set of 1000 codes to fans eagerly awaiting.

In short, the message should be, you have a window, you should know by now if you're going, either use it or lose it!
If that’s true then that’s an absolute shite system.

Alex seems to agree they’re not time limited. I don’t see why the club would do that, it’s only like someone with 26000pts waiting for their mate on 18000pts to buy away tickets. City still release the tickets to those on the lower brackets and don’t prohibit anyone on higher points still buying at a later date

Answered the first point bracket in my answer above.

They asked us not to share the number of access codes, but let’s just say it was significantly lower than the 36,000 seasoncard holders that were eligible to request one.

The plan is for 18-25s to go live tomorrow too. That allocation will be staggered via points this time (albeit at a level relative to those in that age range). As it was oversubscribed, this was to avoid a Brentford scenario.
How does 18-25 work? I’m between that age and also have a season ticket and am on the champs scheme. Do I have to register with the club as being in that age range or will they know already I.e. will I be sent a code tomorrow once the window opens as I’m within the age group and points bracket?

How does 18-25 work? I’m between that age and also have a season ticket and am on the champs scheme. Do I have to register with the club as being in that age range or will they know already I.e. will I be sent a code tomorrow once the window opens as I’m within the age group and points bracket?
You had to apply for a code by Monday midnight...I hope you did :)

But yes, once it hits your 18-25 points limit* you will get the code that allows you to buy from UEFA site

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.