Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

I reckon theirs no start and stop time for the codes. It’s purely down to when the club email them to us. UEFA aren’t going to prat about synchronising the activation of codes with the two clubs in the final.

You had to apply for a code by Monday midnight...I hope you did :)

But yes, once it hits your 18-25 points limit* you will get the code that allows you to buy from UEFA site
I did! But my dad requested it for me and my brother through his account also- as you could for family and friends. I hope it does send it through when the 18-25 window opens (I’ve never previously bought a ticket through that allocation).

Getting a bit worried now off to Corfu on Tuesday morning for a week, then we get back and head to Kosovo and then to Istanbul on the Thursday, hopefully we have good WiFi

I did! But my dad requested it for me and my brother through his account also- as you could for family and friends. I hope it does send it through when the 18-25 window opens (I’ve never previously bought a ticket through that allocation).
Fingers crossed for you!

Answered the first point bracket in my answer above.

They asked us not to share the number of access codes, but let’s just say it was significantly lower than the 36,000 seasoncard holders that were eligible to request one.

The plan is for 18-25s to go live tomorrow too. That allocation will be staggered via points this time (albeit at a level relative to those in that age range). As it was oversubscribed, this was to avoid a Brentford scenario.
Answered the first point bracket in my answer above.

They asked us not to share the number of access codes, but let’s just say it was significantly lower than the 36,000 seasoncard holders that were eligible to request one.

The plan is for 18-25s to go live tomorrow too. That allocation will be staggered via points this time (albeit at a level relative to those in that age range). As it was oversubscribed, this was to avoid a Brentford scenario.
Thanks @Alex - City Matters don’t suppose you know - I know you said that codes will not deactivate so I assume if an 18-25 gets a code tomorrow, that code will remain live until the main code purchases and others become eligible?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.