Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

The club need to placate everyone now. This delay is causing people to have second thoughts, especially today.
We need cheaper transport and subsidised tickets. No one should be paying £156 and above for a match ticket.
The players should help out too if they want 20k fans there.
If only 10k fans can get there then the club has failed us.
You're right mate that the players should be doing something given this is on the back of 2 trips to Wembley. I'd say they're comfortably earning £3m a week between the squad so a small gesture would be nice.

Absolutely shocking and I feel for you. If you have got flights and hotels booked, still contemplate going and spend the night in Taksim and watch in a bar. For sure you will see the game together, you'll still be able to say you went to Istanbul and also have a memory. In your situation I wouldn't fancy enduring that stadium and fan zone experience with children, even if our seats were guaranteed to be together. It will just be thousands of fans, nowhere to sit, no shelter from the sun, overflowing portaloos, and expensive food and drink, and that's before a shite view of the match! In fact even as I write this, I'm convincing myself to not bother buying a match ticket and just have a great day in Taksim instead.
You don't have to go to the fan zone!!

Flights booked, but really lost interest now. Decision to be made whether I pay the £700 for the hotel + whatever the ticket it is, or just fuck it off.

Need information today or I’m leaning towards canning it - the idea of being ferried like cattle for 2 1/2 hours on a sweat can bus from the 60s doesn’t sound appealing.

Hang in there mate, news will come. This 2.5 hour bus will be wrong, that's if you try and use normal public transport buses with several stops. They'll have us there in an hour on a direct shuttle bus.

Hang in there mate, news will come. This 2.5 hour bus will be wrong, that's if you try and use normal public transport buses with several stops. They'll have us there in an hour on a direct shuttle bus.
Sorry, I didn't mean to cause some panic. It's a 1 hour bus, but I was factoring in pissing around time, traffic (which is horrendous in Istanbul), and I have no idea what type of bus it will be.

I was just merely pointing out, the metro sounds better for me personally.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.