Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

You don't have to go to the fan zone!!
You don't for sure, but the stadium opens at 6pm and UEFA recommend fans arrive by 6pm for processing. The fan zone opens at 2pm, and those on club trips, and by God I feel sorry for them (OSC Members or not!), are literally going to go there direct from the airport. They will have already spent 2 hours at Manchester Airport, 4 hours on the plane, an hour escaping immigration controls and an hour on the coach, before arriving at the Atatürk Refugee Camp. It will be bloody horrendous, no ifs, no buts, bloody horrendous!

You're right mate that the players should be doing something given this is on the back of 2 trips to Wembley. I'd say they're comfortably earning £3m a week between the squad so a small gesture would be nice.
Posted elsewhere but seeing the players (apart from foden who was absolutely superb and signed everything in sight) just get straight on the bus and not even acknowledge the screaming children on Wednesday after the game left a bad taste in my mouth. No chance they will help fans out they are so detached from reality I’m sure it doesn’t even occur to them tbh.

You don't for sure, but the stadium opens at 6pm and UEFA recommend fans arrive by 6pm for processing. The fan zone opens at 2pm, and those on club trips, and by God I feel sorry for them (OSC Members or not!), are literally going to go there direct from the airport. They will have already spent 2 hours at Manchester Airport, 4 hours on the plane, an hour escaping immigration controls and an hour on the coach, before arriving at the Atatürk Refugee Camp. It will be bloody horrendous, no ifs, no buts, bloody horrendous!
Yep. The one thing that’s keeping me somewhat enthusiastic is that we’re leaving on Friday morning returning Sunday afternoon.
At least there’s going to be a chance to experience something of what Istanbul has to offer - the day trip UEFA shuttle bus and theme park experience just sounds so grim.

Just 9 days ago, there was collective giddiness and genuine excitement at the thought of 20-30,000 blues heading to Istanbul. For many however, it would seem that over those 9 days, financial reality has kicked in, and enthusiasm has been sucked out! Due of this loss of momentum, I think it is fair to say that we could now end up with some of our allocation being unsold!
If ever there was a post designed to put fans off travelling then this is it! Fact is that all the club trips are sold out, thousands of fans have booked individual travel, fans are travelling in from all over the world - I know of one flying in from Bali and one from Perth - so the place will still be swarming with blues. None of us have any idea what this sells out at (and I expect it to drop to Cityzens) but shit loads are still going and shit loads have already booked.

God this thread is depressing!

We’re going to a Champions League final for god’s sake.

People saying players should subsidise us? They’ve done enough in getting us to the final! We could win the treble there!

If you can’t afford it then fairs, but if you’re crying because the tickets haven’t come on sale yet just relax! They will be on sale soon. Just book your flights and stop flapping. Stop this thread turning into an echo chamber of technophobic FOCs!

It’s gonna be class. Tens of thousands of blues taking over Taksim! What a time to be a blue!

On the fan parks, I did a couple of the England ones in the Euros in 2016 and they weren't too bad! Not sure if it'll be a different vibe for this though

On the fan parks, I did a couple of the England ones in the Euros in 2016 and they weren't too bad! Not sure if it'll be a different vibe for this though
The one in Porto wasn’t great. The square by the river was amazing though…. Thousands of City fans enjoying themselves in the sun with flags, banners, footballs, beers.

One of the very few Chelsea fans I saw said he couldn’t believe how many of us had travelled!

The one in Porto wasn’t great. The square by the river was amazing though…. Thousands of City fans enjoying themselves in the sun with flags, banners, footballs, beers.

One of the very few Chelsea fans I saw said he couldn’t believe how many of us had travelled!
Free flights for many

Bar the odd scrap. ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.