Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

If ever there was a post designed to put fans off travelling then this is it! Fact is that all the club trips are sold out, thousands of fans have booked individual travel, fans are travelling in from all over the world - I know of one flying in from Bali and one from Perth - so the place will still be swarming with blues. None of us have any idea what this sells out at (and I expect it to drop to Cityzens) but shit loads are still going and shit loads have already booked.
Agreed. This will sell out, it just depends at what level. I know it's no comfort to those of you in Manchester, but Istanbul is a piece of (relatively inexpensive) piss to get to from almost anywhere in the world and we've got thousands of expat blues who will take up the slack if it gets down to Cityzens members.

It's the neutrals I can see sacking this off once they realise the potential ballache involved and there's 35,000 of them!

God this thread is depressing!

We’re going to a Champions League final for god’s sake.

People saying players should subsidise us? They’ve done enough in getting us to the final! We could win the treble there!

If you can’t afford it then fairs, but if you’re crying because the tickets haven’t come on sale yet just relax! They will be on sale soon. Just book your flights and stop flapping. Stop this thread turning into an echo chamber of technophobic FOCs!

It’s gonna be class. Tens of thousands of blues taking over Taksim! What a time to be a blue!

A lot wanted free travel off the Sheikh. Reality is, this trip is going to cost less than what 2 nights in Porto did for us who funded it ourselves. Not a dig at anyone who went with the club to Porto, it was good value and an incredible gesture by the club, especially after most of us had been locked inside for about a year.

Agreed. This will sell out, it just depends at what level. I know it's no comfort to those of you in Manchester, but Istanbul is a piece of (relatively inexpensive) piss to get to from almost anywhere in the world and we've got thousands of expat blues who will take up the slack if it gets down to Cityzens members.

It's the neutrals I can see sacking this off once they realise the potential ballache involved and there's 35,000 of them!
Yep. No doubt there’ll be thousands from around the world as it’s much cheaper to get there from practically anywhere than it is from Manchester with its inflated fares.

Last edited:
So much flapping going on. Other fans would dream to be in our position. I am a member probs will not get a ticket but still going out there. Going to get steaming friday night all day saturday and you never know might end up at the ground. If i have to get on a sweaty bus for hours i will who gives a shit. Manchester City are in Instanbul playing to win a champions league fuck me

They wouldn’t know, they’re just advising City fans use the buses to the Stadium and Inter fans use the metro.
If you wanted to take the metro to the stadium it wouldn’t be a problem, you just run the risk of trouble with Inter fans
I have seen a few people mention that City have buses, Inter have the Metro, but nothing official seems to say this (I think someone said it days ago on this thread as a joke?).

the uefa chumps final site says shuttle buses will run before and after the match (it does dangle club specif info at some point as well but nothing suggesting a bus/metro split);

I have seen a few people mention that City have buses, Inter have the Metro, but nothing official seems to say this (I think someone said it days ago on this thread as a joke?).

the uefa chumps final site says shuttle buses will run before and after the match (it does dangle club specif info at some point as well but nothing suggesting a bus/metro split);

The info I got was from SportsWorld, the official travel partner of City, taking fans to Istanbul. I doubt they would put out that information if it wasn’t genuine or what Uefa had in mind.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.