Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

Am I right in saying that me and my wife are likely to get separate access codes? I ordered the 2 access codes from City so I was hoping that they'd send them both to me.

Then I even have to request to sit next to my wife once the tickets are purchased?

How can tickets be costing between 500-700 quid. I know there are cheaper ones but fhck me, that is just obscene

“Supply n Demand Rodney, Supply & Demand”

Think yourself lucky you don’t follow an NFL team playing in the Super Bowl. You wouldn’t be able to get ANY ticket for under A GRAND

But you are correct, it’s an obscene amount for 90 minutes of entertainment.

Like your all saying though! Be a top few days regardless of getting a ticket or not! I’ve got my flight and hotel in taksim square sorted! Will try for a ticket but it’s not the end of the world if I don’t get one! Be a great atmosphere everywhere, plus the match will be shown all over the city in bars and pubs I’m presuming?

My Mum & Dad qualify at 3pm today, but haven't had the sales info email. I don't qualify until Monday, but I've had the email. Should I worry yet? The are out of the country & need me to get them.

Am I right in saying that me and my wife are likely to get separate access codes? I ordered the 2 access codes from City so I was hoping that they'd send them both to me.

Then I even have to request to sit next to my wife once the tickets are purchased?
Yes, but you're not guaranteed to be sat together! What a shambles of a system this is. They're going backwards in technology.

I think this will be simpler than we anticipate for most, It just seems over explained for some reason with confusing wording that really doesn't help.

Only thing they haven't properly clarified is who gets emailed the access codes. As an example, I applied for 3 codes through my friends and family on my account as I'm always the one that sorts away tickets out and cup games etc. the email suggests to me all access codes will be sent individually to the account holders registered email instead of sending them all to my email as the one who "purchased" the access codes creating a massive ballache. The entire point of applying for them on my account was so I could be in control of purchasing all 3.
If you go into your account - see if under ‘welcome tab’ it has a statement of your code will appear here when your window opens. My mate has that on his account and a link to uefa.

Might help answer your question.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.