Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

Mate can qualify Tues 10am do you reckon he'll get a cat 3 or 4 he can't afford anything more than that. Shame the trusted seat counters won't be working double time

To save checking :

Time
Season Ticket Members on the UEFA Competition Scheme with 19,000 ticket points
Friday 26thMay
3pm
Season Ticket Members on the UEFA Competition Scheme with 17,000 ticket points
Monday 29thMay
10am
Season Ticket Members on the UEFA Competition Scheme with 14,000 ticket points
Monday 29thMay
1pm
Season Ticket Members on the UEFA Competition Scheme with 11,000 ticket points
Monday 29thMay
4pm
Season Ticket Members on the UEFA Competition Scheme with 7000 ticket points
Tuesday 30thMay
10am
Season Ticket Members on the UEFA Competition Scheme with 5000 ticket points
Tuesday 30thMay
1pm
All Season Ticket Members on the UEFA Competition Scheme
Tuesday 30thMay
4pm

Can anyone who qualifies in the first window please confirm if they have or haven't received an access code yet? I've not got mine so expecting it to drop nearer 3pm
Not received mine. Guessing I will get at 3.

Can anyone who qualifies in the first window please confirm if they have or haven't received an access code yet? I've not got mine so expecting it to drop nearer 3pm
Not got any of mine for 3pm window pal. West ham fans got theres about 50 mins before the window started. Not sure if that was by whu or uefa design.

If she’ll tell you her access code, it looks like you log on with yours, put your ticket in the basket, then there’s adding another ticket option. So you select that and you will then have to input her code, then put her ticket in the basket as well, repeat for all codes you have up to a maximum of six. Then you give UEFA your life savings and you have your tickets.
So the only person that needs a UEFA account is the person buying for his family and friends?

I have no email - have changed the address on City account to another one just in case but on the phone to City to check if it was sent
good luck . my dad had to call them the other day around e mail issue , number 56 in queue and on hold 3 hrs

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.