Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

By the looks of things, this is going to make the job for us seat counters impossible. I don't think - once in - that there is any indication of how many tickets are left, and once we've used our access code to purchase our ticket we won't be able to get back in anyway! This is disappointing as I know fans further down the points ladder rely on us to give an indication of what's remaining.
Might save a lot of panic if you can’t count them this time. Speaking for myself here!

or do a 2 and a 3 to

i don’t think acts of civil unrest are covered under insurance . the british government would issue a no travel advice and insurers would use this maybe to say tough luck .
I checked this with my insurance, and I’m assuming all are the same. Whilst you are correct, they also pay out if the FTA does advise not to travel. But your ticket must have been booked in advance.

How many people in the >19000 bracket are at work, won't see this until they get home or will be aware of the sale but can't do anything until they get home. Bad start to the sales process and only gonna get worse
yeah but that’s open till 10 monday

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.