Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

Got 5 cat 3 at €180 a piece, as I’d requested access codes on my family and friends account I thought the codes would all arrive in my in box, wrong, spent 30 mins ringing my mates, despite telling them I may need to speak to them at 4pm today. One failed to answer his phone. Sent texts, about 40 phone calls and a Facebook message from a mutual friend. Also the peepers are not as good as they were and I put the wrong codes in, all good now though.

Btw, UEFA, fuck you, robbing bastards, using our wonga to pay the scum down the M62 their ticket money from last years final.

Tried to put my booking reference in the seat together box but it wouldn’t work when buying my mates ticket today… Does anybody have any contact details for UEFA to try and sort it? Ended up buying the second seat without my code
you can also do it after the purchase , in the link that they send on the e mail (from UEFA, there is a box you can put in

Got 5 cat 3 at €180 a piece, as I’d requested access codes on my family and friends account I thought the codes would all arrive in my in box, wrong, spent 30 mins ringing my mates, despite telling them I may need to speak to them at 4pm today. One failed to answer his phone. Sent texts, about 40 phone calls and a Facebook message from a mutual friend. Also the peepers are not as good as they were and I put the wrong codes in, all good now though.

Btw, UEFA, fuck you, robbing bastards, using our wonga to pay the scum down the M62 their ticket money from last years final.
I had a similar experience on Friday. Had to get four of them to forward their emails which they did quickly. However one of them had been at a funeral and wasn’t picking up, probably as he was at the wake by then. So just bought four and then added him later.

Anyone have any clue what these restricted view tickets will be like?
Got a Cat 4 RV ticket myself. Been looking at images of the ground online to try and see which seats would be considered restricted view. It's a tough one but my best guess would be that there appears to be fences splitting some of the blocks apart. If you're sat right next to one of these fences it may block the view of some of the pitch.

You can just make out the fences in this image:
ataturk.png

Always one awkward twat in the group!

Just to clarify the process for supporters not yet bought who, like myself were a bit worried how to proceed.

All categories were available when I booked an hour ago.

The access code should be sent to all supporters who applied for one separately to each person’s email address regardless of wether anyone applied for access codes as a group (family and friends). I copied and pasted a couple of access codes from my iPhone and it worked fine.

Follow the link from the email to the UEFA portal, enter the first access code, select your ticket category. If more tickets are needed click on add tickets. Repeat this process until all your tickets are in the basket, then select payment.

Make sure all supporters in the group have the UEFA Mobile ticket app with the email address linked to the City account where the access code came from.

Tickets should appear in the app once processed.

Just trying to help the technophobes like myself.

Got a Cat 4 RV ticket myself. Been looking at images of the ground online to try and see which seats would be considered restricted view. It's a tough one but my best guess would be that there appears to be fences splitting some of the blocks apart. If you're sat right next to one of these fences it may block the view of some of the pitch.

You can just make out the fences in this image:
View attachment 81197
Think you’re sat behind that big TV.

Make sure all supporters in the group have the UEFA Mobile ticket app with the email address linked to the City account where the access code came from.

Tickets should appear in the app once processed.
Where are you getting this info from?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.