Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

I think You will receive an email from uefa telling you what you need to do. Uefa wont have a clue what peoples email addresses with city are.
On the mobile ticket app you put an email address in, I thought that would be the address they send the ticket to.

Got a Cat 4 RV ticket myself. Been looking at images of the ground online to try and see which seats would be considered restricted view. It's a tough one but my best guess would be that there appears to be fences splitting some of the blocks apart. If you're sat right next to one of these fences it may block the view of some of the pitch.

You can just make out the fences in this image:
View attachment 81197
In Euro 96 all frontish rows were considered restricted view due to advertising hoardings. The backless Wembley seats were RV but not sure they were considered that if not a Uefa event.

They stop clubs selling front rows, but I imagine they want to sell them for the final when it is money in their sky rocket.

You log in with uefa and then put the code in, it then gets sent to that email.
i just used my dads code to basket a ticket using a uefa login and name i created for myself.

so it looks like you can just used anyones access code to buy a ticket under your own name?

Does anybody know if a junior needs his own uefa account? I have been working on the assumption that my lads ticket would be connected to my uefa account.
Under 18’s can’t have a UEFA account.
if you have an account when you get your access code you put it in to buy a ticket, then click ‘add ticket’ which means you then have to put the junior access code in and you then buy them a ticket. That way you will be sat together.

They haven’t flogged them. The seller determines the price they want to sell at and the website adds its margin. If they sell then the ticket is transferred, from seller to buyer.

This is why the prices will get lower within 2-3 days of game, with sellers not wanting to be left with an unsold ticket.

I got one for Porto for 400 quid, as I was flying out on the Thursday.
What site from? I've sorted mine but think my lads are going to struggle getting one officially.

On the mobile ticket app you put an email address in, I thought that would be the address they send the ticket to.
I think uefa will have email address you bought the tickets under only, uefa will add the tickets to that account and you will be able to transfer the tickets to any email you want.

Does anybody know if a junior needs his own uefa account? I have been working on the assumption that my lads ticket would be connected to my uefa account.
No if you get the code on the pull through you can add another code number to you’re order

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.