Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

you can also do it after the purchase , in the link that they send on the e mail (from UEFA, there is a box you can put in
Tried there and it doesn't work... Tried on the ticket purchased today (adding my booking reference) and also in my order by adding today's booking reference... Neither work.. Frustrating :-(

I've messaged City and also UEFA.. See if I get any joy

Presumably any ticket as part of a multi-purchase can only be sent to the email of the registered seat owner because, as far as I can see, you can only open the UEFA ticket application by putting in an email address that is recognised by UEFA from the point of sale?

If this is true, I cannot see how tickets can be sent to others?
I think your presumption is wrong. I've bought 4 tickets on a uefa account that has an email address that City do not know exists.

Does anybody know if a junior needs his own uefa account? I have been working on the assumption that my lads ticket would be connected to my uefa account.
I was going to ask the same question, I got myticket this morning and my lads through the pull through method,I had to put in my passport details,But not my lads,I was wondering is this right or do I have to input his details ,Cheers for any replied

I think your presumption is wrong. I've bought 4 tickets on a uefa account that has an email address that City do not know exists.
correct the tickets will get sent to the account of the uefa account . The code is just a code for tickets not linked to your city account

I was going to ask the same question, I got myticket this morning and my lads through the pull through method,I had to put in my passport details,But not my lads,I was wondering is this right or do I have to input his details ,Cheers for any replied
Just click add another code

I think we are agreeing here in part, but the point I'm trying to get across is, once the tickets are bought from UEFA, would it be true to say that each ticket must be downloaded by the UEFA app using the email given to UEFA at the point of sale?

Or could a person who has purchased tickets for a group forward them to some other ticketing app like Google Wallet by forwarding emails like we have for the FA Cup?

I think we are agreeing here in part, but the point I'm trying to get across is, once the tickets are bought from UEFA, would it be true to say that each ticket must be downloaded by the UEFA app using the email given to UEFA at the point of sale?

Or could a person who has purchased tickets for a group forward them to some other ticketing app like Google Wallet by forwarding emails like we have for the FA Cup?
Not sure on that i going with my son so they both will be on my phone ..

Well I’m still ticketless.

City never came back to me despite promising they would if they weren’t able to sort it by half 5.

It looks like I’ll be on the phone first thing in the morning unless UEFA customer services pull their finger out in the interim

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.