Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

The ground holds 76,000. Rach club gets 18,000 tickets. They leaves 40,000 tickets. There will be loads available at a price.
I hope so mate, been a fan for ages but don't live in England so i can't visit too many games. Still though I managed to be there at Arsenal Leeds Southampton Spurs (cancelled so did a stadium tour instead) and Real.

The club will have to allocate tickets properly for the CL final. If it comes out they fucked up again like they did with Madrid, there will be a massive backlash from angry fans, as these tickets are for the final.
The way the club handles supporters these days I doubt anyone within the club would care less if there was any backlash.

All this only had 48 hours talk.

Am I a bit naive in thinking City could’ve done a lot of the groundwork planning weeks ago when it was not out of the question that we might just crossed fingers, with the wind behind us, God willing just make the final by the skin of our teeth by beating Madrid over two legs?

Why should only people with season tickets get access to aways?
Nobody is saying that, we’re saying they should have first priority. Do you not think so? Do you think someone with 17k-20k points should miss out on a ticket for someone without a season ticket in the OSC? You won’t find too many agreeing with that here.

What's your point then?

The tickets for the CL final will be allocated properly by the club. Cup scheme members will get first jibs, in a branch or not.
Thats not what happens though is it. The OSC ask there members who wants a ticket no matter there points ST Cityzen and apply.

Waited all day for City to announce travel details.
Also had my eye on another flight in case city's was too expensive.
Got sick of waiting so booked myself but the flight I was going to go for went up over £100 so I'm not having to get there later and leave earlier - and still paying more than I would have done if I booked the flight I wanted this afternoon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.