Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

Applying through the OSC doesn't guarantee a ticket by a long way
No I appreciate that. But i think after what happened for fa cup final where it generally sounded like all that applied threw OSC got a ticket no matter wot points or membership they had. I know a lot of them would have qualified easily anyway but a lot of ST holders missed out due to fact a lot of hangers on who would not qualified got tickets of OSC. That’s the issue. Not the members who would qualify

There’s going to be enough tickets for everyone who wants to go so why this petty attempt to divide fans. It’s tedious.

Try going to a few more games if you are worried about not having enough points
I agree and Im not worried as have enough points but i can understand some complaining if non cup scheme osc members get tickets allocated before cup scheme. Club advertise this as ‘first in the queue’ which is clearly not the case, and when as in this game the difference between cat 2 and cat 3 is over a hundred quid when the allocation runs out I am not sure it’s a fair system.

No I appreciate that. But i think after what happened for fa cup final where it generally sounded like all that applied threw OSC got a ticket no matter wot points or membership they had. I know a lot of them would have qualified easily anyway but a lot of ST holders missed out due to fact a lot of hangers on who would not qualified got tickets of OSC. That’s the issue. Not the members who would qualify
They got what they get every single FA Cup final, the fact that it's the rags everybody decides they want to go and moan when they can't get tickets.

Not everybody can be pleased.

I agree and Im not worried as have enough points but i can understand some complaining if non cup scheme osc members get tickets allocated before cup scheme. Club advertise this as ‘first in the queue’ which is clearly not the case, and when as in this game the difference between cat 2 and cat 3 is over a hundred quid when the allocation runs out I am not sure it’s a fair system.
I think the OSC will get lumbered with a lot of £400 tickets. It’s always a balance between five and take with the Supporters Clubs. Yea there’s befits with away games but most members are more interested in home games where the Club weee only too happy to sell the OSC the meat popular seats in the Etihad. Thst said every seat is popular with Haaland

They got what they get every single FA Cup final, the fact that it's the rags everybody decides they want to go and moan when they can't get tickets.

Not everybody can be pleased.
So you think its right a non ST holder who may or may not have been to a single game all season gets a ticket from his OSC before all ST holders and Cityzen members who have lots points too,

A question out of interest - are the silver card holders classed as ST holders in the criteria and can they join the cup scheme as?

They must be classed as regular season ticket holders for cup ticketing purposes I’d have thought, as they are never mentioned separately in any criteria.

Can’t see why they wouldn’t be allowed to enrol in cup schemes but that’s only a guess.

So you think its right a non ST holder who may or may not have been to a single game all season gets a ticket from his OSC before all ST holders and Cityzen members who have lots points too,
No but you're on here making it sound like this has only happened for this FA Cup final well it hasn't it's been going on for years.

Suck it up like everyone else.

That was towards the club if they are going down this route. Not ur pal tim. Obv ur both involved in OSC and take umbrage to my thoughts on how we distribute tickets. Its the thoughts of lots ST holders. Its unfair a member from a OSC gets the chance of a ticket to a major final b4 ones that have put there names in the cup scheme. They should qualify like everyone else
10 of us going all OSC members one won't qualify didn't apply though the club, the two who did to save messing about with tickets like the rest of us are both on cup scheme one has 29800 pts the other 27k. if the criteria starts at 20k all the rest will qualify day one. Direct you anger on the corporate side not other blues.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.