Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

Has anyone on here got a rough idea…

Of how many rags are employed in our ticketing operation?

Nobody is saying that, we’re saying they should have first priority. Do you not think so? Do you think someone with 17k-20k points should miss out on a ticket for someone without a season ticket in the OSC? You won’t find too many agreeing with that here.

I think people on the cup scheme should get the majority of the tickets and OSC should get a minority allocation

Measuring it purely on points is flawed anyway but that's a separate debate

A question out of interest - are the silver card holders classed as ST holders in the criteria and can they join the cup scheme as?

Waited all day for City to announce travel details.
Also had my eye on another flight in case city's was too expensive.
Got sick of waiting so booked myself but the flight I was going to go for went up over £100 so I'm not having to get there later and leave earlier - and still paying more than I would have done if I booked the flight I wanted this afternoon.
Currently in this process of stupidly waiting. More fool me for counting on the same as Porto…

This is incorrect. You do not have to be in the cup scheme nor even have had to attend a game to get a ticket from the OSC for a game. All you need is a supporters number and to be a member of the supporters club. I know this for 100% certainty, you are wrong in what you’re saying.
Are there many more supporters club members who are on the Cup scheme and on over 20k than those who haven’t been to a single game.

Going back to the question at hand. There isn’t a simple factual answer because it comes down to the policy of the Branch whether to forward a member’s ticket request.

It’s woeful that Bluemooners try to pretend that the majority of OSC members are JCLs. It brings embarrassment on this forum.

A question out of interest - are the silver card holders classed as ST holders in the criteria and can they join the cup scheme as?
Yes. My son has a silver ST and is in all 3 cup schemes - we aren’t going though so there’s 2 tickets not being taken.

Applying through the OSC doesn't guarantee a ticket by a long way
Yep agreed but what is the rationale for someone who hasn’t been to a game ever but joins OSC and applies through their SC and gets one over someone who misses out on loyalty points? Note I have 19,000 pts and am on the cup scheme so think I’m OK. Someone please explain the logic. New supporters!?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.