Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

Liverpool published the % split for their final last year and there were only 16% in Cat 2 so about 3k tickets. City didn't specify but imagine it would be similar.
Stade de France has around 10% more capacity than the Ataturk so would suspect slightly under the 3k in reality!! All guess work like

That’s the page for when it's sold out. What I would do, however, is keep refreshing furiously for the next half an hour because you do get tickets come out of people's baskets.
I don't think it is. That looks like the page where the code has gone in wrong.

Double check the code is being put in right!

If the club had its way ,the writing is on the wall for both groups.
And both sides of the divide are playing into to their hands.
We should stand together and tell them,
70% of away tickets to the loyalty points scheme included in this 5% to 18/25
10% to Supporter clubs
10% to a open ballot
10% to staff and hospitality.
Good post Chappie. You hit the nail on the head about playing into their hands. Every time the ticketing system is reviewed, more tickets find their way to corporates / sponsors / travel agencies etc.

I don't think it is. That looks like the page where the code has gone in wrong.

Double check the code is being put in right!
On second glance, you appear to be correct. It hasn't sold out and I apologise for unintentionally misleading anyone. From the memories of two years ago, it is a similar style of format and message when it does sell out.

Unable to find this info online I asked a pal of mine who lived in Turkey for a few years, he rekons that the bottom tier of Ataturk has exactly 40,000 seats.

Based on this, do people think its plausible that UEFA will allocate the entire bottom tier to fans of the 2 clubs and leave the top tiers for tickets bought through UEFA, or do they not work like that?
I’ve not been able to find it since but I’m fairly sure I read that UEFA give each club a 20k allocation but also sell an additional 5k of their own to fans of each club. I assumed that was the UEFA ticket ballot because you have to say which club you support. I’m going to try to Google it now.

If the club had its way ,the writing is on the wall for both groups.
And both sides of the divide are playing into to their hands.
We should stand together and tell them,
70% of away tickets to the loyalty points scheme included in this 5% to 18/25
10% to Supporter clubs
10% to a open ballot
10% to staff and hospitality.
Why should supporters clubs get ANY priority? Why us a City fan in a SC more worthy than one who isn’t?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.