Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

I think as we get ever more popular, the club will realise that old loyalty systems may well be choking access for new fans, and we could well reach a system that is a complete ballot!

That may put a few noses out if joint, but ultimately, and if it is done fairly, could be the long term way forward for the club, whilst also a good way of killing off the self entitled legacy fan for good!
At least let us die with dignity and grace.

Great news but perhaps should've come a day sooner, i.e criteria announced tonight and sales to start on Wednesday. Every few hours count now in terms of travel arrangement.

Season ticket holders being left in limbo a week before a major cup final is wrong, especially when they qualified nearly 3 weeks before.

Imagine the scenes if all categories become available on Thursday and those on the CL Scheme have overpaid today.
Riots!

The supporters clubs were "entitled" to 4000 of the allocation or 20% they didnt take the full quota, but i know of 6 fans within a supporters club who don't have even a membership with City who have tickets, all the tickets were category 3
You can't be in a supporters club without having a supporter number issued by City so not sure how that can happen.

I’m actually amazed there are still lots of flights left from Manchester. I’d expect them to go up and price and get booked up as people secure tickets on Thursday who were unsure if they will quality.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.