Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

No, there’s no connection between your UEFA account and your City one so anyone with a UEFA account with a code from anywhere could buy a ticket. 100% certain about that.
I am keeping the same email as the one I use for City and my mobile phone.
When I logged off the UEFA mobile site I had to receive a code via email to log back in!
Load of bollocks it is.
They think they’re NASA taking folk to the moon ffs!

Last edited:
They seem to have gone up in the last day or two.
I booked my flight last Saturday morning and it’s going next Friday via Dalaman as there were no direct flights for a reasonable price.
Tonight I’ve seen a Pegasus flight at 17:10 for same price I paid for a eight hour lay over.
Oh well, such is life.

There’s plenty of non SC holders with lots of points who go to most games who have been unable to buy a SC due to unavailability. Wouldn’t do any harm to allow a small allocation of cup scheme places to non SC holders on high points.
Shouldn’t the amount of years you have been on the champions league cup scheme have a factor on who has priority for tickets. It’s a total different competition and there’s lots with high points that where gained before the competition started

Why should non SC holder be able to join the cup scheme?
Because they are committing to buying all of the home tickets in the cup run.
SC holders already have this opportunity and there is space as not all SC holders take it up.
It is not fair that a member could have gone to ALL of home games in the CL and has no chance whatsoever of a final ticket. A SC holder who has been to none of them should not be above those members in the pecking order.

This thread has jumped 150 pages since my last post - so apologies if this question has been asked / answered

I entered my codes on Friday and got an email from UEFA confirming purchase and saying that tickets will be issued nearer the time

Anyone know when this might be? I travel out on 5th and would like to have them by then
By the 7th

How would this work? Would you randomly assign a cup scheme seat to someone who isn't a ST holder?

If so, who then gets priority for finals, the ST holder who's paid the big bucks through the year over 19 home league games, and possibly a couple of the CL games, or the person who's been to just 6 home CL games?

I know who I'd be giving priority to, and it's not the tourists who just want to see CL football!
Someone who joins the cup scheme is a bit more committed than that. You forget how mundane some of the group matches are.
Also - SC holders get all the league matches AND first choice on joining the cup scheme.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.