Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

One of the recently added Pegasus flights - out about 2am on the Friday and back at 11.30pm on the Monday - most definitely hasn’t come down. Was £480 mid-afternoon but a few hours later was nearly £700 as my mate was going to book on it. He’s coming via Düsseldorf with us now.
I checked for Friday evening and it was £290 out

Have we nearly sold out? I’ve genuinely believed all along that these would be available to anyone who wanted one, certainly with a season ticket. I read at 11am we had 9000 left.
Not sure there were ever close to that many left today. If 6k-7k have gone elsewhere, that leaves 13k-14k for points holders. The majority of those will have gone before today as there are more high pointers on the cup scheme than low pointers.

On Wednesday 31st May 2023 we will publish the sales criteria for Season Ticket Members not on the UEFA Cup Scheme. Sales will then open on Thursday 1st June 2023. Please note fans must have requested an access code before the deadline of midnight Monday 22nd May 2023, and all tickets are subject to availability.

Someone with over 20k points could just have easily got a ticket & passed it on to someone who's rarely been to a game. Unless you have names on tickets and those names are checked, there's no way to stop anyone passing on a ticket to another person.

But when City Matters tried to do something about it, by having a handful of people pick up their tickets, everyone moaned like fuck.
Don’t think the local plod were all the excited about it either!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.