Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

Yup, €390 for restricted view or €490 otherwise.

I just can’t justify that :-(
We both got our incorrect access codes the same day. We both phoned the club and was lied too then phoned again next day. Then finally you receive new new code and price of tickets is 4 times higher. For the record I've not had a new code yet. Back on the phone AGAIN.

Really dragging their heels on announcing this new criteria aren't they.

Can someone please let them know the game is in 10 days and 2000 miles away....
They should have done what they did with the cup final. Announced ALL the criteria down to Citizens and then pulled it once it was sold out.

No way am I paying that for a football game, daylight robbery. I could rent an apartment in Tenerife for over a week for that.

Proof of this is the fact that they managed to sell out the whole Brentford allocation by accident to 18-25 year olds within a few hours.
And this is completely my case! How we can continue long term with a system that entitles pretty much the same people to continuously access limited away tickets is long passed the description of 'bollocks'.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.