Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

It is poor that City held none back for the ones with faulty codes when they would have been able to buy £61 tickets.

The problem with this system is neither City nor Uefa would admit any liability, and you have to deal with two unaccountable organisations rather than just one.

No way am I paying that for a football game, daylight robbery. I could rent an apartment in Tenerife for over a week for that.

You could, yeah. But you could also do that any week of the year for the rest of your life.

This is little City from division 2 in the Champions League Final. Worth the splurge for me, you're a long time dead.

It is poor that City held none back for the ones with faulty codes when they would have been able to buy £61 tickets.

The problem with this system is neither City nor Uefa would admit any liability, and you have to deal with two unaccountable organisations rather than just one.
Not excusing the shambles that is usually the ticket office, but this sits at the door of UEFA and nobody else. It’s them selling the tickets, on their nonsensical system, having taken 46% of the stadium capacity for their ‘UEFA Family‘, before they got near to selling tickets to City or Milan fans.

Proof of this is the fact that they managed to sell out the whole Brentford allocation by accident to 18-25

Proof of this is the fact that they managed to sell out the whole Brentford allocation by accident to 18-25 year olds within a few hours.
That's not true. Only 40% of tickets out of the full allocation were available to point holders (including 18-25) .... that's 60% of tickets going elsewhere. Yes the 18-25 on the whole snapped up the 40%, but the focus needs to be about what's happening to the other tickets.
As a high point holder, i have a vested interest in this hence declaring that fact. However, we only ever seem to have a call for a revise of the point system when big games come around.

We both got our incorrect access codes the same day. We both phoned the club and was lied to then phoned again next day. Then finally you receive new new code and price of tickets is 4 times higher. For the record I've not had a new code yet. Back on the phone AGAIN.
It’s piss poor mate.

If you speak to them advise them you want the category of ticket that was available on the day you qualified (Cat 4 or 3).

Proof of this is the fact that they managed to sell out the whole Brentford allocation by accident to 18-25 year olds within a few hours.
That would be the Brentford game where at time of ticket sales the game was a potential title decider, where everyone was trying to get a ticket.
Notice a few tickets started appearing when it became a dead rubber, just like they did at Brighton.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.