Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

Not excusing the shambles that is usually the ticket office, but this sits at the door of UEFA and nobody else. It’s them selling the tickets, on their nonsensical system, having taken 46% of the stadium capacity for their ‘UEFA Family‘, before they got near to selling tickets to City or Milan fans.
Agree. City are in the hands of UEFA and what they can communicate & when or whether codes work or not as are the prices which are always a joke, as is playing FA Cup Semi Finals at Wembley so that particular association can also milk the very people they bang on about as being the heart & soul of football.

Flights look to have jumped up in price this afternoon for out Friday back Sunday. Could get under £300 return out of stansted yesterday. Now £500. Fortunately electric car with free fuel from work in mcr so doable for me from Stansted. Credit card maxed out it is then if I get a ticket :) guessing all in its going to be £1500
Have a look at Skyscanner out Friday back Sunday MANCHESTER to Istanbul under £250 with pegasus

If anyone is struggling to add one order to another so you are sat next/close to each other (I had one through my points and my son through OSC for example), if you contact UEFA Customer Services via email they can do it. It has taken a few emails but worth it.

Have a look at Skyscanner out Friday back Sunday MANCHESTER to Istanbul under £250 with pegasus
Thanks. Cheapest I can see from mcr is £376 with 1 stop. I am going direct flights if I can as will be too concerned about missing connections - sorry should have put that on my post

If anyone is struggling to add one order to another so you are sat next/close to each other (I had one through my points and my son through OSC for example), if you contact UEFA Customer Services via email they can do it. It has taken a few emails but worth it.
Which email did you send to mate?

Do you think the tickets on the resale sites will come down on the day of the game? I’ve got a ticket but need one for the Mrs who’s got 11000 points but not on the cup scheme so unlikely they’ll be any left.

Did that and they’ve manually linked the orders but they made it clear that they won’t guarantee that we’ll be together as it’s “subject to availability” which, for the prices they charge is a fucking disgrace

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.