Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

That's not true. Only 40% of tickets out of the full allocation were available to point holders (including 18-25) .... that's 60% of tickets going elsewhere. Yes the 18-25 on the whole snapped up the 40%, but the focus needs to be about what's happening to the other tickets.
As a high point holder, i have a vested interest in this hence declaring that fact. However, we only ever seem to have a call for a revise of the point system when big games come around.
Not the case at all. The majority of fans realise they have no hope of an away ticket. And before you use the old "well what about the midweek game at Southampton" or something similar as the proof of justification for maintaining the status quo, ask yourself this..

Why are there tickets available for games like that?

Well I'll tell you why! It's because those very people who try to defend this system, have themselves decided they can't arsed with that trip themselves. It's akin to overweight aristocracy throwing down unwanted scraps onto a dirty floor and claiming the peasants cannot be hungry or are not worthy, because they haven’t eaten what we didn't eat ourselves!

Why should a younger fan who will never accrue anywhere near the loyalty points required for certain away fixtures, be forever denied the opportunity of going to United away? If I was a player, I'd certainly know who I'd rather have supporting me from the stands, and it wouldn't be mid fifties Jim and his tag along wife Sheila!

Not the case at all. The majority of fans realise they have no hope of an away ticket. And before you use the old "well what about the midweek game at Southampton" or something similar as the proof of justification for maintaining the status quo, ask yourself this..

Why are there tickets available for games like that?

Well I'll tell you why! It's because those very people who try to defend this system, have themselves decided they can't arsed with that trip themselves. It's akin to overweight aristocracy throwing down unwanted scraps onto a dirty floor and claiming the peasants cannot be hungry or are not worthy, because they haven’t eaten what we didn't eat ourselves!

Why should a younger fan who will never accrue anywhere near the loyalty points required for certain away fixtures, be forever denied the opportunity of going to United away? If I was a player, I'd certainly know who I'd rather have supporting me from the stands, and it wouldn't be mid fifties Jim and his tag along wife Sheila!
The ones on highest points go to the aways at Soton.

It is the moaners who never consider it and just want the high demand games.

Looks like the final final criteria announcement is going to be after 5 I guess.

Similar to the update yesterday that was at 7pm ish I think

Although they could have a laugh and do it at 23:59 :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.