Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

10 of us going all OSC members one won't qualify didn't apply though the club, the two who did to save messing about with tickets like the rest of us are both on cup scheme one has 29800 pts the other 27k. if the criteria starts at 20k all the rest will qualify day one. Direct you anger on the corporate side not other blues.
No one is directing anger towards guys like yourself who qualify and for the many 1000s in OSC. But how many OSC will apply for members who dont genuinely thats the issue here

It’s a simple question: can a member of an OSC get a ticket through their branch even though they wouldn’t qualify through the “normal” selling / buying criteria? Ergo, they can get tickets without being on cup scheme, without having the requisite points and, as some have said on here, without even having a season card.

Yes or No?
Yes

It’s a simple question: can a member of an OSC get a ticket through their branch even though they wouldn’t qualify through the “normal” selling / buying criteria? Ergo, they can get tickets without being on cup scheme, without having the requisite points and, as some have said on here, without even having a season card.

Yes or No?
Yes.

Like I've just told somebody else it's nothing new it's been happening for years.

I think the fact that a lot of branches facilitate JCL's is a big issue amongst the independent supporters that go home and away.

I've no problem with the OSC. They provide travel to games and any that I've been involved with in the past have all been full of top blues that have been following City for years.

However. All have also had interesting ways of ticket and points distribution. It's a bit of a racket in my opinion and the amount of tickets that the OSC can obtain really affects the integrity of any points system that us independent supporters have to adhere to.
You said you have no problem with the OSC then outlined a problem that you have with it

Name the Branch who are going to put somebody forward for a Champs League ticket who hasn’t been to a single game please?
I don’t have to. I’ve no problem with the person getting it it’s the system I’m giving out about, I would do the exact, it’s not the persons fault but it is happening and I’ve been told it’s happening. I’m friends with a non British supporters club member (not too far outside Britain I might add) and they’ve requested over 40 tickets and he’s told me over 20 haven’t been to a game yet this season and they’ll be in a random draw for a ticket if they don’t get their allocation. Don’t make me out to be a liar, I know what I say is true, if you disagree that’s fine, I don’t care but what I say is true.

They got what they get every single FA Cup final, the fact that it's the rags everybody decides they want to go and moan when they can't get tickets.

Not everybody can be pleased.
Loads on here disagree vehemently with that concept.

What they should get is the same % of the membership that got to tixs for every FA cup round.

For example:

The club gets 8,000 the SC get 1,600 each SC gets some of what it wants.

But when the club get 30,000 the SC gets 6,000 which is all that they need.

An insult to the ST holders. SC are prioritised at the cost of the regular ST holder. That's a disgrace

So the club announced that they were going to announce details today, it hasn’t happened yet. Meh.
Nobody knows for sure who’s getting what, when, how much for, flights & hotels and so on.
The level of abuse towards the OSC Is unbelievable when absolutely no one knows any concrete details.
I really don’t know how anyone ever gets inside the Etihad at all given the supposed shitshow that apparently our ticket office is.

Yes, I have a decent points total, in the cup scheme and a member of an OSC. I had no intention of going to this final because I hate Turkey, but, if I can get in and out - a very long day - then I am seriously having a wobble.
I was born in the 60’s & in the 70’s I grew up to believe that the ’I’m alright Jack’ outlook was not good form.
Lashing out at anyone and everyone without knowing all the facts seems the norm these days it seems sadly.
Every fucking idiot and his dog that isn’t a City fan and follows a red shirt are screaming that we’re cheats none of them know the exact facts - doesn’t stop them though does it? We have faith in the clubs stance.
Just chill out.
I guess I am getting too old for this world.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.