Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

I think the fact that a lot of branches facilitate JCL's is a big issue amongst the independent supporters that go home and away.

I've no problem with the OSC. They provide travel to games and any that I've been involved with in the past have all been full of top blues that have been following City for years.

However. All have also had interesting ways of ticket and points distribution. It's a bit of a racket in my opinion and the amount of tickets that the OSC can obtain really affects the integrity of any points system that us independent supporters have to adhere to.
what integrity of the points system. You mean the majority of very high points holders who have 2 cards,
I think the fact that a lot of branches facilitate JCL's is a big issue amongst the independent supporters that go home and away.

I've no problem with the OSC. They provide travel to games and any that I've been involved with in the past have all been full of top blues that have been following City for years.

However. All have also had interesting ways of ticket and points distribution. It's a bit of a racket in my opinion and the amount of tickets that the OSC can obtain really affects the integrity of any points system that us independent supporters have to adhere to.
integrity of the points system lol. You are always on here asking for for spares.

By the way I remember helping you with a Cup Final ti jet once. You weren’t too proud then.

People who run Branches spend a lot of time every week growing the Club’s fan base. I don’t really care about ticket priority since I don’t use it for myself

You said you have no problem with the OSC then outlined a problem that you have with it
No. I highlighted a problem with it. A problem that I have no issue with because I accept it happens and cannot control it.

Is that OK with you?

I believe that the amount of tickets that are given to those with corporate boxes or to any players or staff are a bigger issue.

So the club announced that they were going to announce details today, it hasn’t happened yet. Meh.
Nobody knows for sure who’s getting what, when, how much for, flights & hotels and so on.
The level of abuse towards the OSC Is unbelievable when absolutely no one knows any concrete details.
I really don’t know how anyone ever gets inside the Etihad at all given the supposed shitshow that apparently our ticket office is.

Yes, I have a decent points total, in the cup scheme and a member of an OSC. I had no intention of going to this final because I hate Turkey, but, if I can get in and out - a very long day - then I am seriously having a wobble.
I was born in the 60’s & 70’s and grew up to believe that the ’I’m alright Jack’ outlook was not good form.
Lashing out at anyone and everyone without knowing all the facts seems the norm these days it seems sadly.
Every fucking idiot and his dog that isn’t a City fan and follows a red shirt are screaming that we’re cheats none of them know the exact facts - doesn’t stop them though does it? We have faith in the clubs stance.
Just chill out.
I guess I am getting too old for this world.
How was you born in the 60s and 70s?

So you can confirm 100% that nobody in your branch who is not in the CL cup scheme will qualify for a CL cup final ticket before non OSC members who are in the cup scheme?
I said there will be nobody going who doesn’t already go to City games and I can guarantee that. They will be all lifelong Blues

I’m in a branch.

You have to be a member of the branch if you want to apply for a ticket.

You have to try and attend the meetings. You have to write your name down to show you have attended the meeting.

Names are taken for tickets and coach travel.

Even though you put your name down for a ticket, if you do not have enough loyalty points you don’t get a ticket.

Coach seats are are available until they sell out.

Branch memmbers get their own tickets and arrange their own travel.

I’m not getting into a spat about branches. It’s been done to death on BM.

No. I highlighted a problem with it. A problem that I have no issue with because I accept it happens and cannot control it.

Is that OK with you?

I believe that the amount of tickets that are given to those with corporate boxes or to any players or staff are a bigger issue.
Fine with me. Agree on your last point, it's a shame we turn on each other rather than directing anger towards those sort of issues

There’s going to be enough tickets for everyone who wants to go so why this petty attempt to divide fans. It’s tedious.

Try going to a few more games if you are worried about not having enough points
I’m not worried and go to all the games that qualify for points, the fact that I’ll never catch those above 20k is irrelevant to me in fact to most people as well, especially as 18-25 get allocated first regardless of points makes a mockery of it, then if OSC get them and you don’t even need to go and you get one well that seems pretty shit if you ask me. It’s not about dividing fans it’s about everyone getting a fair crack.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.