Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

Put it this way, the branch I'm in only got a few tickets for Brentford. I'm on nearly 24,000 points and I was nowhere near getting a ticket, even though I put my name down for a ticket.

The club will have to allocate tickets properly for the CL final. If it comes out they fucked up again like they did with Madrid, there will be a massive backlash from angry fans, as these tickets are for the final.
As has been quoted elsewhere it appears you don’t have to be in the cup scheme to get a CL final ticket if you’re in an OSC. I know you are loyal and will be in the cup scheme but for those that aren’t they absolutely shouldn’t be prioritised over those that are. It’s a fucking disgrace

No but you're on here making it sound like this has only happened for this FA Cup final well it hasn't it's been going on for years.

Suck it up like everyone else.
But we have a lot more ST holders now. And cityzen members. Just cos it used to happen does not make it right. Times have moved on. It’s digital tickets not the old book.

It’s a simple question: can a member of an OSC get a ticket through their branch even though they wouldn’t qualify through the “normal” selling / buying criteria? Ergo, they can get tickets without being on cup scheme, without having the requisite points and, as some have said on here, without even having a season card.

Yes or No?

So you think its right a non ST holder who may or may not have been to a single game all season gets a ticket from his OSC before all ST holders and Cityzen members who have lots points too,
Name the Branch who are going to put somebody forward for a Champs League ticket who hasn’t been to a single game please?

It’s a simple question: can a member of an OSC get a ticket through their branch even though they wouldn’t qualify through the “normal” selling / buying criteria? Ergo, they can get tickets without being on cup scheme, without having the requisite points and, as some have said on here, without even having a season card.

Yes or No?
Yes

Please refrain from publishing contact details of individual employees at the club. Too many idiots out there who'd enjoy sending abusive/intimidating messages or phone calls.
Apologies, that was me I think. Fair comment

Are there many more supporters club members who are on the Cup scheme and on over 20k than those who haven’t been to a single game.

Going back to the question at hand. There isn’t a simple factual answer because it comes down to the policy of the Branch whether to forward a member’s ticket request.

It’s woeful that Bluemooners try to pretend that the majority of OSC members are JCLs. It brings embarrassment on this forum.
I think the fact that a lot of branches facilitate JCL's is a big issue amongst the independent supporters that go home and away.

I've no problem with the OSC. They provide travel to games and any that I've been involved with in the past have all been full of top blues that have been following City for years.

However. All have also had interesting ways of ticket and points distribution. It's a bit of a racket in my opinion and the amount of tickets that the OSC can obtain really affects the integrity of any points system that us independent supporters have to adhere to.

But we have a lot more ST holders now. And cityzen members. Just cos it used to happen does not make it right. Times have moved on. It’s digital tickets not the old book.
Look pal you've spent the last month crying about OSCs this & OSCs that, you need to move on.

If you're that fucking bothered sign up to 1 it's that simple.

Bet you were nowhere to be seen vs Sheff Utd.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.