Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

Me, picked up Porto ticket while sat in the lounge at LHR on the way to Porto. Prices WILL drop come Thu/Fri next week.
I'm ok for a ticket but if I was being railroaded into forking out the best part of €500 for a rip off Cat 2 ticket I'd keep the cash to pick up a cheaper ticket from other sources in Istanbul.

Just sayin.

It's weird as Expedia are showing an easyjet flight out of Man on the Friday and a return from Ist on Pegassus on the Sunday for £274. But when you go on easyjets website the flight out is over £600 on its own. If I booked through Expedia would I get a hefty £500 charge when I got to the airport. Or even a seat??
I’ve no idea to be honest. Seems odd that you could get a return for less than £300 when all others are £700 plus.

I can’t see it when I look on there. Just looked at one way on the 9th and it says £617 for easyjet. Cheapest direct £294 one way (Pegasus). Cheapest direct return £723. I may be wrong though. No expert at these things.

I think i got my semi final ticket over the phone. But the final involved queuing from 6am for 5-6 hours.

Those were the days
Friggin freeezing that night and I got a speeding ticket on princess parkway for being 10mph over at silly o’clock when the road was empty

Please does anyone know if this latest window is exclusively for those who applied for access codes previously.

I think you will also need to buy the same category of ticket (not 100% sure- but it wouldn’t let me buy other categories of tickets yesterday) - if not create an account with unfair in your wife’s name and but it there

That seems a little odd, were you trying to link the purchases?
Each transaction is normally different and others managed to do it, but couldn’t link the tickets to sit together.
@ScunnyLee
this could me you need to open another account but you could do that with her tonight, and as long as you have the log in details and the access code you’ll be fine

Had the same issue yesterday, I wasn’t able to buy a ticket the second time round from the same UEFA account when I tried with another access code that was in a different category to the one I originally bought.

Not sure if that is standard or not, but it wouldn’t let me pay for it despite it being sat in my basket.

My Ticket confirmation details have now disappeared from my Uefa.com profile !!

Does anyone know the UEFA help email address? How helpful are they?

Sorry if this has been asked. My Dad qualifies tomorrow, where do you find your access code on your city account incase it doesn't come to my email on time?

Me 10am hoping to god I get one this has been a long slog of waiting! For sure joining cup scheme next year finances got in the way this year. Its had me sweating for both FA cup and Champs league!
Get City’s website loaded up at 9:50am and keep refreshing, you’ll get the code on there before others get there’s through email. Have the UEFA page loaded up to do you can easily copy it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.