Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

Sorry if this has been asked. My Dad qualifies tomorrow, where do you find your access code on your city account incase it doesn't come to my email on time?
Be warned the box says it will appear here etc. However if not all show the box now, then it is unlikely to show the code and you wait for the mail. It seemed hit and miss.

My Ticket confirmation details have now disappeared from my Uefa.com profile !!

Does anyone know the UEFA help email address? How helpful are they?
I paid for mine Saturday and I could never seen them on the app or website mate. My fan pass is still there on the app, other than the confirmation email of purchase there was nothing I saw on the app or website about the confirmation

If you get your access code at 12.50pm would you still have to wait until 1pm to enter it onto the UEFA website or do you have access as soon as you get your code and enter it?

I paid for mine Saturday and I could never seen them on the app or website mate. My fan pass is still there on the app, other than the confirmation email of purchase there was nothing I saw on the app or website about the confirmation
My fan pass is deleted out of Mt Google wallet,, says expired?

My fan pass is deleted out of Mt Google wallet,, says expired?
Not sure what that’s about. Just double checked mine there and it’s fine, I was a bit worried just after I paid as my first name in my account is registered as a shorter version that I go by, got worried incase we need ID at the gate so changed my name on my profile and the fan pass and emails I’ve had since have all been updated and addressed to my proper name too.

That seems a little odd, were you trying to link the purchases?
Each transaction is normally different and others managed to do it, but couldn’t link the tickets to sit together.
@ScunnyLee
this could me you need to open another account but you could do that with her tonight, and as long as you have the log in details and the access code you’ll be fine
No I was trying to buy a cat 3 for my mate and 2x cheaper cat 4 restricted for my son and his mate would not let me mix tickets - strange - ended up with a cat3 and 2 cat 3’s using 2 accounts

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.