Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

Please explain why
This will be my last engagement with you because I’ve explained in detail why more than once already. You seem to be too thick to understand it.

Nobody is questioning the race nationality gender or age of people getting a ticket, it’s the criteria they are getting them is the problem. I don’t care if they’re from South Sudan with an eye ball underneath their armpit 4 fingers and gay, once they’re in the adult category and they’ve put in the work and garnered the points by going to games they should be entitled to a ticket ahead of anyone who hasn’t got the same points as them down the year. It’s that simple. Take care now.

I said there will be nobody going who doesn’t already go to City games and I can guarantee that. They will be all lifelong Blues
Thats bullshit. They are being special privileges and that is absolutely disgusting. They are such “lifelong Blues” that they aren’t even committed to the cup scheme, but because they are in a supporters club they get privileges above more loyal and proper fans. Absolutely fucking disgraceful. Let’s have another look at the criteria when joining the cup schemes, maybe re-word it to priority for the relevant cup scheme, once people who go to occasional games who are acquaintances of OSC chairmen/chairwomen, aka “lifelong Blues”. Absolutely arbitrary

I think the principle that every city fan should get a chance to go to a game irrespective of whether they are a ST holder/British/cup scheme/manc/over x amount of points is fair yes
I agree, they should get a chance to go to a game - but not one of this magnitude at the expense of other fans in the cup scheme / ST holders / high points who really should get priority.

The club opened up Real Madrid ticket sales to non Citizen card holders as long they bought a citizen card when they bought a Real Madrid ticket, City fan or not. Look at the anger, upset and frustration that caused. The club broke their own ticket selling criteria rules on purpose to attract new City fans with a guarantee of a Real Madrid ticket. Shameful behaviour!

what integrity of the points system. You mean the majority of very high points holders who have 2 cards,

integrity of the points system lol. You are always on here asking for for spares.

By the way I remember helping you with a Cup Final ti jet once. You weren’t too proud then.

People who run Branches spend a lot of time every week growing the Club’s fan base. I don’t really care about ticket priority since I don’t use it for myself
Always asking for spares on here? Think I've asked for two all season pal. One of which was a game that I qualified for but forgot to get my ticket. Another was Everton away where I missed out by 200 points.

I'd have probably qualified if it wasn't for your precious OSC being able to obtain tickets before everyone else.

I do remember meeting you at Wembley a long time ago and the circumstances of why I needed a ticket I cant remember. What I do know is that I've qualified for every City game at Wembley in my own right, with my own points so outing me on here like that is a bit classless.

It's well known that OSC branches use all sorts of means to get as many tickets as they possibly can and it affects the integrity of any points system that put in place to make obtaining away tickets a fair process. The same can be said of any corporate allocation.

But precious Tim of the OSC has got his knickers in a twist

This will be my last engagement with you because I’ve explained in detail why more than once already. You seem to be too thick to understand it.

Nobody is questioning the race nationality gender or age of people getting a ticket, it’s the criteria they are getting them is the problem. I don’t care if they’re from South Sudan with an eye ball underneath their armpit 4 fingers and gay, once they’re over 25 and they’ve put in the work and garnered the points by going to games they should be entitled to a ticket ahead of anyone who hasn’t got the same points as them down the year. It’s that simple. Take care now.
If you actually read what I said properly you would understand what I'm saying. I think all city fans should get a chance to go to a game at some point. That is the principle of having OSC's. Whether you disagree with the criteria or not is a separate argument which has been done to death on here

I don't know why you think I believe cup scheme members shouldn't get first priority for the cup finals, I think they should

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.