Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

Before tickets went on sale this morning, there were approximately 1,100 tickets left to sell. As others have pointed out, they were practically all Category 2.

The club have structured the criteria based on the rates of purchase to qualifying supporters for the windows to date, and also that they think that the sales rate will drop given the vast majority of tickets left are in the higher price band.
Dam I was 100 out, must do better.

Most have already booked so can't see massive drop-off.

I bought this morning in 10am window and only cat 2 was there....just bought my 2nd ticket now in the next window and cat 1 and 2 was avail

Speaking to a few members of my cricket team last night who all had stories to tell of friends of theirs booking family holidays just so they could get to the game

yep, that’s us too. Option for me was £700 flight on 24 hour trip (as wife’s Birthday Sunday) or take the wife and give her a weeks holiday in Antalya and leave her with a good book for 24 hours. No brainer really.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.