Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

yep, that’s us too. Option for me was £700 flight on 24 hour trip (as wife’s Birthday Sunday) or take the wife and give her a weeks holiday in Antalya and leave her with a good book for 24 hours. No brainer really.
Book you say :⁠-⁠)

It's showing catagory 3 available but when you add it to basket it says not available. Fucking shambles.

Buzzing everyone on our trip has a ticket now. My lads had to pay £420 but luckily they had the money available.

It's showing catagory 3 available but when you add it to basket it says not available. Fucking shambles.
i think there were only a handful mate - likely last clicks got in just before you - hope you got one of the others

My window was at 1pm... When I logged in it had all 4 cats available. I delayed for a couple mins as I panicked thinking if I select 3 or 4 and doesn't go through I'll be left with nothing. I tried 3 and 4eventually and both weren't available anymore. It brought me back and only cat 1 and 2 were available then so had to go with cat 2 for €490. Delighted I got one though

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.