Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

Thats bullshit. They are being special privileges and that is absolutely disgusting. They are such “lifelong Blues” that they aren’t even committed to the cup scheme, but because they are in a supporters club they get privileges above more loyal and proper fans. Absolutely fucking disgraceful
I know it’s going to happen, but I don’t understand the idea of a cup scheme which is meant to give you priority despite thousands of other tickets of the allocation having already been distributed.

Last edited:
I think it’s been due to the travel arrangements (confirming deposits etc) and then sorting out how to work with UEFA’s ticketing system.
Makes sense that the delay is with the City ticket office. They struggle to understand their own ticketing system. Thanks for the info your supplying

If you actually read what I said properly you would understand what I'm saying. I think all city fans should get a chance to go to a game at some point. That is the principle of having OSC's. Whether you disagree with the criteria or not is a separate argument which has been done to death on here

I don't know why you think I believe cup scheme members shouldn't get first priority for the cup finals, I think they should
Because the club decided that’s how they were going to do it. Blame the club. The want our money for the cup games in the bank straightaway. As a reward and a thank you they give us in the cup schemes first jibs on the cup tickets, home and away.

I know it’s going to happen, but I don’t understand the idea of a cup scheme which is meant to give you priority despite thousands of other tickets of the allocation have already been distributed.
That’s my point pal, sorry I am so pissed off with these pathetically unfair privileges to people who know people in OSC’s (aka lifelong Blues) that I wasn’t clear

So, go with City, get it done or wait for Spike, and then decide? Decisions!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.