Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

Fuck me all this shite on here and you wonder why we see Blue on Blue at games. The world is not perfect, people are not perfect this should be a time of enjoyment not all out war.I have waited 56 years for this moment other Blues will have waited even longer some people will lose out I get that but the Verbals that are going on are ridiculous , if you want to unload your aggression save it for Wembley as that’s when it will be need it’s not required on fellow Blues.

What I am hearing is that someone who goes to the occasional City game, but who isn’t in the cup scheme but is an OSC member, can apply for and get a CL final ticket over and above cup scheme member season ticket holders.

My sons are 14 and 16, have been season ticket holders and been on all the cup schemes since they were 4 and 6 respectively, have been to every home game in every competition this season and the vast majority of the domestic away games in all competitions, we have bought flight tickets and booked a hotel for Istanbul on the assumption we were bound to get match tickets, but because the boys have relatively low loyalty points due to age we might not get match tickets because of thousands of OSC members who are that loyal that they aren’t even in the cup scheme?!

If that doesn’t fucking stink I don’t know what does. A shame on you City for allowing this scam/sham

I’m in a branch.

You have to be a member of the branch if you want to apply for a ticket.

You have to try and attend the meetings. You have to write your name down to show you have attended the meeting.

Names are taken for tickets and coach travel.

Even though you put your name down for a ticket, if you do not have enough loyalty points you don’t get a ticket.

Coach seats are are available until they sell out.

Branch memmbers get their own tickets and arrange their own travel.

I’m not getting into a spat about branches. It’s been done to death on BM.
I've been in 3 different branches.

Not been in any for probably 7 years as we prefer to travel independently.

Never needed to attend any meetings when wanting to travel to away games with the branches.

I'm not going to carry on with this though. Everyone knows what goes on at some branches, like I say, it's a bit of a racket.

However a lot, infact the vast majority of blues I've met over the years that are members of the OSC and travel regularly with their branches are undoubtedly some of the most loyal, committed and knowledgeable blues I've met. Whether they've got the points, are gold SC holders or not even SC holders at all doesn't matter. They're blues through and through.

Manchester City of 2023 are a different beast to that of even 10 years ago and the club probably need to bring the away ticket distribution criteria up to date with the new demand. My view is that an OSC allocation is outdated and it'd be fairer if those tickets went into the general pool of tickets for everyone that qualifies.

From my experience, the vast majority of the blues that travel with the OSC branches that I've travelled with in the past would qualify for the vast majority of games that go on sale to points holders anyway so there's almost no need for any additional tickets I'd assume.

Fuck me all this shite on here and you wonder why we see Blue on Blue at games. The world is not perfect, people are not perfect this should be a time of enjoyment not all out war.I have waited 56 years for this moment other Blues will have waited even longer some people will lose out I get that but the Verbals that are going on are ridiculous , if you want to unload your aggression save it for Wembley as that’s when it will be need it’s not required on fellow Blues.
Don’t you start!

Loads on here disagree vehemently with that concept.

What they should get is the same % of the membership that got to tixs for every FA cup round.

For example:

The club gets 8,000 the SC get 1,600 each SC gets some of what it wants.

But when the club get 30,000 the SC gets 6,000 which is all that they need.

An insult to the ST holders. SC are prioritised at the cost of the regular ST holder. That's a disgrace
Another clueless KFA who wasn't anywhere to be seen vs Sheff Utd.

The supporters club won't change any time soon so it's about time idiots like u live with it, join one or fuck off with you're moaning.

Fuck sake people including myself are in here waiting for updates and it's full of muppets complaining about the same shit that's happened for years. If u have a problem with OSCs fuck off and make a new thread and have your moans in that.

Never needed to attend any meetings when wanting to travel to away games with the branches.

I'm not going to carry on with this though. Everyone knows what goes on at some branches, like I say, it's a bit of a racket.

However a lot, infact the vast majority of blues I've met over the years that are members of the OSC and travel regularly with their branches are undoubtedly some of the most loyal, committed and knowledgeable blues I've met. Whether they've got the points, are gold SC holders or not even SC holders at all doesn't matter. They're blues through and through.

Manchester City of 2023 are a different beast to that of even 10 years ago and the club probably need to bring the away ticket distribution criteria up to date with the new demand. My view is that an OSC allocation is outdated and it'd be fairer if those tickets went into the general pool of tickets for everyone that qualifies.

From my experience, the vast majority of the blues that travel with the OSC branches that I've travelled with in the past would qualify for the vast majority of games that go on sale to points holders anyway so there's almost no need for any additional tickets I'd assume.

No shit mate. I’m not lying. It’s the same faces on the coach for most of the away games. When there are tickets available, they go to the branch members further down the points scale.

As I stated earlier. Our branch could have taken two coach loads to Brentford. As it was, 4-6 people got tickets in their own right.

However a lot, infact the vast majority of blues I've met over the years that are members of the OSC and travel regularly with their branches are undoubtedly some of the most loyal, committed and knowledgeable blues I've met. Whether they've got the points, are gold SC holders or not even

What I am hearing is that someone who goes to the occasional City game, but who isn’t in the cup scheme but is an OSC member, can apply for and get a CL final ticket over and above cup scheme member season ticket holders.

My sons are 14 and 16, have been season ticket holders and been on all the cup schemes since they were 4 and 6 respectively, have been to every home game in every competition this season and the vast majority of the domestic away games in all competitions, we have bought flight tickets and booked a hotel for Istanbul on the assumption we were bound to get match tickets, but because the boys have relatively low loyalty points due to age we might not get match tickets because of thousands of OSC members who are that loyal that they aren’t even in the cup scheme?!

If that doesn’t fucking stink I don’t know what does. A shame on you City for allowing this scam/sham
Just because you have spent more money it doesn't make you more loyal. You have no idea of other people's personal circumstances

Based on what you are saying you will probably get tickets and FWIW I think you should

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.