Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

That’s my point pal, sorry I am so

What I am hearing is that someone who goes to the occasional City game, but who isn’t in the cup scheme but is an OSC member, can apply for and get a CL final ticket over and above cup scheme member season ticket holders.

My sons are 14 and 16, have been season ticket holders and been on all the cup schemes since they were 4 and 6 respectively, have been to every home game in every competition this season and the vast majority of the domestic away games in all competitions, we have bought flight tickets and booked a hotel for Istanbul on the assumption we were bound to get match tickets, but because the boys have relatively low loyalty points due to age we might not get match tickets because of thousands of OSC members who are that loyal that they aren’t even in the cup scheme?!

If that doesn’t fucking stink I don’t know what does. A shame on you City for allowing this scam/sham
Top post of the day.

Thanks

I'm pretty sure the OSC's get different numbers based on the number of tickets available. And most have their own criteria based on loyalty and points too. The vast majority would qualify anyway I would have thought.

It's a lot of moaning ahead of time. Let's see what happens when info is released first. I can't see the club releasing more than they need to give ST holders on cup scheme all a ticket (based on how many they feel will want to go).

Do we really think that many blues are going. It costs a bomb. Tickets are pricey too. I reckon there are probably 25-30k going and a third of those won't have season tickets.

What I am hearing is that someone who goes to the occasional City game, but who isn’t in the cup scheme but is an OSC member, can apply for and get a CL final ticket over and above cup scheme member season ticket holders.

My sons are 14 and 16, have been season ticket holders and been on all the cup schemes since they were 4 and 6 respectively, have been to every home game in every competition this season and the vast majority of the domestic away games in all competitions, we have bought flight tickets and booked a hotel for Istanbul on the assumption we were bound to get match tickets, but because the boys have relatively low loyalty points due to age we might not get match tickets because of thousands of OSC members who are that loyal that they aren’t even in the cup scheme?!

If that doesn’t fucking stink I don’t know what does. A shame on you City for allowing this scam/sham

Your summary is damning and describes the unfairness of the current farce perfectly. For me, let Supporters Clubs exist, but every member should apply individually for any ticket and then if there are enough takers, the club should arrange transport. There should be absolutely no allocation of tickets to any Supporters Club en masse!

Anyone who argues against fair systems, can only be benefiting by the current unfair one.

why tell everyone it's going to be friday, and then nothing, crap as per usual
Fuck me all this shite on here and you wonder why we see Blue on Blue at games. The world is not perfect, people are not perfect this should be a time of enjoyment not all out war.I have waited 56 years for this moment other Blues will have waited even longer some people will lose out I get that but the Verbals that are going on are ridiculous , if you want to unload your aggression save it for Wembley as that’s when it will be need it’s not required on fellow Blues.
i have seen the applications from one branch 2/3 of theapplicants barely do a game

Looks like everyone is going to fleece us. Fingers crossed for Spike and City.

I always thought each SC pooled all their members accounts so if 6 members qualified for tickets on their own points the club would be given 6 tickets and then dish them out to members (not necessarily the points qualifying members) based on their own club loyalty system.

I never had a problem with this. Has it changed?

If anyone needs a match ticket you can get them on BM at FV.

I sold mine a few weeks ago to a blue who had a high post count. I ignored all the low post counts.

Or should I have sold my ticket to the club, so they could have sold it to a tourist or JCL for £58 instead?

The bigger question is this. Why have only 800 tickets out of 1750 for Brentford gone to the fans? Where have 950 tickets gone? Because I missed out on one of those tickets.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.