Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

I was in Munich pre Covid and the beer festival was just finishing, hotels were priced from around £200 a night upwards, ended up in Air B&B in a bohemian district for about £130 a night, great place but as stated very expensive due to an “event”.
I was in Munich for the quarter final. Hotel rooms were £500+ so I stayed in a town 30 miles away.

You only have to see the amount of tourists at all our games now to know we are a huge draw worldwide. I think we have 36,000 season ticket holders it was always going to sell out.
We don’t know how many tickets the club kept back, but it seems that roughly 40% of season ticket holders bought a ticket. That’s more than I expected

It seems like most people who wanted to go to the final planned ahead and got on the Cup Scheme or have been for a while.

If only 1,100 were left for non-CS they didn't fly out the door as expected, even with most being over £400 just over 1k for half the ST holders isn't much.

Expect an uplift in Uefa CS next season, with those paying higher prices this season realise it pays for itself (at least ticket price wise) if we get there every 2 years. Expect CS UCL prices to go up along with the planned FA and LC price cap rising.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.