Champions League Final | Ticket Criteria | SOLD OUT

You not going to travel without a ticket?

Our kid is, he's going to buy out there up to £2k.

More money than sense.

I've just booked five nights in a luxury town house right by the golf course at St Andrews in July for me, wife and kids.

If you had said to a crazy 18-year-old kid thirty years ago that I would prioritise spending my money on a family holiday, rather than see City win the European Cup, I'd have assumed I had fallen out of love with football.

Life, eh?

I'll be at Wembley with my lad on Saturday and then I will hope to enjoy the show in Turkey, before raising a toast next month on the beach!

*Perhaps if my passport was in date, I'd have something to think about ;)
No, as I said I can't get in and out in time for work. Will just have to watch at home, woe is me.

Me too, I didn’t renew mine because I thought there’s no way I’m going to Istanbul it will just be too much. Then slowly but surely as everybody I go to the matches with started booking travel and accommodation I began to regret it. Probably just as well I didn’t renew it as otherwise I would have booked a trip I just can’t afford.

Know that feeling.

Still, my house will be full of Blues, I'll be there with my dad, my kids, my in-laws.

Wouldn't be the same going without my dad and son.

Me too, I didn’t renew mine because I thought there’s no way I’m going to Istanbul it will just be too much. Then slowly but surely as everybody I go to the matches with started booking travel and accommodation I began to regret it. Probably just as well I didn’t renew it as otherwise I would have booked a trip I just can’t afford.
To register with uefa we had to give a passport number,does that mean next year,IF we make the final everyone will need a passport even though the final is at Wembley

A Blues on one of the Face Value ticket pages advises leave the ticket link open because he managed to bag a couple of Cat 4 tickets. Maybe they’ve all gone now. I’m just relaying what I’ve just read.

You only have to see the amount of tourists at all our games now to know we are a huge draw worldwide. I think we have 36,000 season ticket holders it was always going to sell out.
Yes but those tourists didn’t get tickets because they went to season ticket holders. That’s what surprised me. I thought we’d need the tourists to sell any shortfall.

Same hey. 20k is a decent allocation (it should be more, but let's not get into that), Istanbul is a bloody long way from Manchester, and it's the week after the FA Cup Final. And there's a cost of living crisis.
Fair fucks to everyone who is going - see in you in Istanbul (albeit ticketless)
I think there will be a number of tickets come available over the next week as people drop out, get ill etc. keep at it mate on here and in particular the Facebook groups and I think you’ve a good chance. Are you the guy in Aus?

To register with uefa we had to give a passport number,does that mean next year,IF we make the final everyone will need a passport even though the final is at Wembley
I wouldn’t put anything past UEFA.

Yes but those tourists didn’t get tickets because they went to season ticket holders. That’s what surprised me. I thought we’d need the tourists to sell any shortfall.
a lot of MDM with thousands of loyalty points, I have nearly 7,000, didn’t get a look in either. not all none season ticket holders are tourists.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.